Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Super Smash Bros. Melee

BEST GLITCHES

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
nevake Posted at: 18:52 Aug13 2005 Post ID: 339550
nevake
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
No it's alternating between up and down while pressing Z. It usually works right when you try that I think. There is no rotating, and it makes it no easier. It's just using your thumb and shifting from up and down. I'm pretty sure that's it.
ritt.no-ip.com
Kazooie luver 555 Posted at: 18:55 Aug13 2005 Post ID: 339556
Kazooie luver 555
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The grapple hook cheat is cool.I do it all the time.Actually,I'm doing it right now.Killing Fox.
Leader of Team Kazooie,Join Team Firestorm,Join Team Kazooie!Friends:Rooku,Apphonx, and Oblivian Groudon.Best Friends:pyromaniac5,Sephirothdw4,Drakkon,and Joshgt3.Jon Team Shadow!Join Team Hedgehog!I AM THE BIGGEST TAILS FAN EVER!
Mask-o-Sheik Posted at: 18:56 Aug13 2005 Post ID: 339559
Mask-o-Sheik
Forum GuestMember
+
+
no, i want the exact inputs, not any vague instructions. alternating between up and down while pressing z is about as clear to me as "you do the fox infinite combo by pressing x, c-down, l, down and b in some order, and it'll work sometimes."
DDR: want to pass Paranoia Survivor ~ Religions are just cults with more members. -- The resident SSB:M Captain Falcon user. -- "Let's eat fast so we can eat again!" ~ Ash
Kazooie luver 555 Posted at: 18:59 Aug13 2005 Post ID: 339565
Kazooie luver 555
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 13-Aug-2005 Mask-o-Sheik said:no, i want the exact inputs, not any vague instructions. alternating between up and down while pressing z is about as clear to me as "you do the fox infinite combo by pressing x, c-down, l, down and b in some order, and it'll work sometimes."
nevake is right,that is EXACTLY how to do it.
Leader of Team Kazooie,Join Team Firestorm,Join Team Kazooie!Friends:Rooku,Apphonx, and Oblivian Groudon.Best Friends:pyromaniac5,Sephirothdw4,Drakkon,and Joshgt3.Jon Team Shadow!Join Team Hedgehog!I AM THE BIGGEST TAILS FAN EVER!
nevake Posted at: 19:00 Aug13 2005 Post ID: 339569
nevake
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You use C-stick for aerials? I can't do that :(. It takes a lot more speed to move down to the C stick for me than continuing off of a wavedash...Well anyways, I'll go try to figure something out right now...although I don't think I'll find much. I'm gonna try training on 1/4 speed and see what I get.
ritt.no-ip.com
krazyzyko Posted at: 15:56 Aug15 2005 Post ID: 344511
krazyzyko
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The freakiest glitch yet I (FOX) was fighting my cousin(fox) in corneria. Behind the middle wing there is this hole (where the planes are supposed to land).I have my cousin cornered behind the middle wing I completely charged the foward smash attack and... BAM!
My opponent crashes inside the starfox ship and comes flying out from the lower part of the ship(under the powerful lasers) and dies.

and I won again!
....later
HYPERCHEATER Posted at: 10:22 Sep10 2005 Post ID: 400983
HYPERCHEATER
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i dont think this is a glitch but i put on a action replay code for as much time as i want and i gave the sandbag over 600% damage and i hit it sooooo far that it went over 9999.9 feet and like a few seconds later the game froze because i hit it so far!!!
Joshgt3 Posted at: 11:21 Sep10 2005 Post ID: 401101
Joshgt3
+
+
hahaha, you got that hit action replay? I forgot how far I hit mine but I know it was not far at all

Hell, It's about time!
My Photobucket
HYPERCHEATER Posted at: 11:35 Sep10 2005 Post ID: 401143
HYPERCHEATER
Forum GuestMember
+
+
it was kinda funny because the sangbag was flying in the air SOOOO high and SOOO fast. I did it with yoshi.
Joshgt3 Posted at: 11:47 Sep10 2005 Post ID: 401181
Joshgt3
+
+
There are already two other topics on glitches

-closed-

Hell, It's about time!
My Photobucket
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums