Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Super Smash Bros. Melee

This is for anyone that still believes the freakin' Sonic and Tails myths!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
powahawk Posted at: 19:44 Jan24 2008 Post ID: 2090859
powahawk
Post Likes: 0
+
+
TL: There are lots of new characters to try out, but I think Sonic should be interesting.

I went out looking for the Toad Rumor and how to "unlock" him, and look at what I end up finding:

1) Unlock Raichu
This is no joke but it is very hard to do. In order to unlock Raichu you must beat event 51 with pichu(not pikachu). Raichu will challenge you afterwards. He takes pichus spot in the character selection screen. You no longer get pichu after this. I kind of cheated with my action replay so dont even bother trying if you dont have action replay.

2) Play as Sonic or Tails
Sonic teams two stars make cameos as warriors. heres how you get e'm: achieve a high score of 20 ko's with anyone character in cruel melee. then sonic and tails will then both challenge you beat'em and get them. Finish classic mode with either for special suprise.

3) Unlock Butt Hole Bob
First, Beat Classic Mode 12 times on very hard with one life with Jigglypuff. When done, Open the Gamecube and take out the disk while the Gamecube is on. Then turn it off, then put in SSBM and turn the GAme cube back on. Beat Classic mode with any player and Butt Hole Bob will fight you. Butt Hole Bob is a pair of Butt Cheeks with eyes. Beat him and he's yours.

4) Unlock Toad
To unlock toad[The speedster from Super Mario Bros 2],Finish classic mode on any mode but when the credits come up in the end of classic,you must hit all the credits including the adds of nintendo,then you should the last credit in the ending that was unhittable.Then finish adventure on any mode without using any continues and you should battle toad.Beat him and you'll unlock him.To see screenshots,go to

5) Ash Ketchem
Beat Classic Mode, Adventure Mode, and All-Star mode on Very Hard mode, 1 life, NO CONTINUES, with Pikachu with red cap. If you don't get to fight Ash Ketchem, your game has an error. Getting Ash Ketchem will get you Event 52. Good Luck!

6) Unlock Jon Stewart and the Comedy Centra
To unlock Jon Stewart and the Comedy Central Zone: The Daily Show Set Stage, First beat All-Star Mode on Very Hard with every character without continues. Then outrun the Marathon Runner and thawed out Zora's Domain.Then pause the game and watch South Park for 29 minutes and 32 seconds. Then go to the bathroom. Number one, not number two.Then reset the Gamecube and beat All-Star mode on Very Easy with Pichu, with no damage, and shoot all of the credits at the end. After that, Jon Stewart will battle you. Beat him and you'll unlock him and the Comedy Central Zone: The Daily Show Set Stage.

7) Unlock Shadow the Hedgehog
To unlock shadow,you must do all 51 event matches.Do event 51 again with Sonic and Tails and Shadow the Hedgehog will appear to challenge you.Defeat him and he's yours to keep.

8) Unlock Paper Mario
To unlock paper mario,beat Classic on Very Hard mode with either Mario,Luigi,or Peach,also set lives to 3.After the Hand battles you,you'll finally get to fight Paper Mario,which he kicks major @$$.Beat him and he's an unlockable character

Please forgive me if this is too long, and ignore number 6, it came with what I found.

« Last edited by powahawk on Jan 24th 2008 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
TWILIGHT LINK Posted at: 21:43 Jan24 2008 Post ID: 2091014
TWILIGHT LINK
Post Likes: 2
+
+
I see. Thank you for posting that.

Credit for Sig & Avy goes to Yogi_Bear
powahawk Posted at: 15:38 Jan25 2008 Post ID: 2091577
powahawk
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Your welcome TL, I hope it helps.
TWILIGHT LINK Posted at: 16:14 Jan25 2008 Post ID: 2091640
TWILIGHT LINK
Post Likes: 2
+
+
That helps alot. Thank you.

Credit for Sig & Avy goes to Yogi_Bear
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close