Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Super Smash Bros. Melee

Hardest Character to Master

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 9 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous
marielue5 Posted at: 14:52 Jul10 2008 Post ID: 2321410
marielue5
Post Likes: 1
+
+
On 09-Jul-2008 TWILIGHT LINK said:Depth? As in what?Eh I don't understand.
Ok fox is top tier, meaning he has a more higher point then any other charicter to get good with, every charicter has this point you can reach when using them, once you reach that point you can't get any better with them, let me explain it this way.

Lets say peach's point is 500, well its easier to get to 500 then 700 and fox's point of getting good with is 700 because he is top tier, in otherwords he is the hardest charicter to master because he is one of the best charicters in the game. And he's not one of the best in my opinion, but in the games opinion, meaning he's top tier and thats a fact.

So now that we know he's top tier and has the most depth to get good with as a charicter in the game, it is in my opinion that fox is the hardest charicter to master.

Of course marth and shiek are top tier as well, so its debatable.

Also I know you will probably say that tiers don't matter, but while they may not matter to both of us due to the fact we stink compared to the pro's, tiers do matter to the pro's due to the fact top tier charicters have more depth and are better matchups against other charicters.
Pokemon DS record since return to sc 29-3
fc 0301-9016-8239

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
TWILIGHT LINK Posted at: 18:13 Jul10 2008 Post ID: 2321604
TWILIGHT LINK
Post Likes: 2
+
+
It's not that I don't like tiers (And belive me, I hate tiers! Like you said that they don't matter to either of us.), It's just that the tiers list doesn't mean anything to me. I don't understand it, I'll never understand it either. I tried.

Now, I can see why some people would say that Fox is the best player in the game I guess. He's fast, has a blaster, and has SOME good moves. But honestly, I can't figure out what the point is in tier lists. I understand they show you who the best and worst characters are, but is it to show you who you should get better with? Should I spend more time trying to get better with Fox than the rest? Or is it showing you that this is a character who is above who you use, and it's going to make it harder for you to defeat him?

I'm sure that the tiers list is something great or something, but I don't know what it's for, or why it's made, other than showing the characters in order of "Best to Worst".

P.S. I don't mean to sound rude, mean, or anything, I'm just trying to figure out this thing. I apologize if I do though.

P.S.S. I know only a little of tier lists.

« Last edited by TWILIGHT LINK on Jul 10th 2008 »

Credit for Sig & Avy goes to Yogi_Bear
Twilight Knight Posted at: 08:03 Jul12 2008 Post ID: 2325027
Twilight Knight
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Lol. Yeah, I dont' like tiers either. I think they say Link is a middle tier, which I totaly disagree with. Link is awsome, even though I'm currently using Marth as my main.

Is there a site where it shows these "tier" lists?
Changed my account to Days of Ragnarok.
TWILIGHT LINK Posted at: 09:36 Jul12 2008 Post ID: 2325118
TWILIGHT LINK
Post Likes: 2
+
+
I'm sure there is. I just don't know where it is though.Anxious

Link should be a bit higher in the tiers list. He's faster than some people think. He's also alot more powerful. But you have to know how to use him, just like everyone else.

BTW, Marielue, I see your point.

« Last edited by TWILIGHT LINK on Jul 13th 2008 »

Credit for Sig & Avy goes to Yogi_Bear
Displaying Page 9 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 7 | 8 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close