Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Tales of Symphonia

NEED HELP!!!!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

cool!!! Posted at: 12:24 Dec03 2005 Post ID: 545116
cool!!!
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Plz help. Isin't there a event in Flanior where you have to either pick Zelos over Kratos or Kratos over Zelos to join your team? ---Okay. Now I've gotten farther. Can someone plz tell me the pattern you need to do at the Temple of Ice (when you skate) after you freeze thw water? Thanks for all the help! ^_^
Yes I'm a boy.Brick Wall Brick Wall Brick Wall
Hahaha! My evil army! Evil Um.. did I say evil? I didn't say anything.. Not Talking Fine, I did, but.. I meant.. uhh.. good! Yeah, good! Whistle Wanna change the subject? Party! Dancing Or we can make music.. Violin how 'bout rocking? Rock A game of ball? Bounce Doh Not what I meant.. You're not falling for this, are you? I'm a boy
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
X-Inferno Posted at: 06:03 Dec04 2005 Post ID: 546321
X-Inferno
Forum GuestMember
+
+
just keep playing... they will come when its time.
ashaman_kae_17 Posted at: 23:30 Dec05 2005 Post ID: 548764
ashaman_kae_17
Post Likes: 3
+
+
Sheena you get after Luin is destroyed...the rest of the characters from Teth'ella(spelled wrong shaddap) you dont get till you are in Teth'ella and Sword Rain:Alpha?ahhh...a question I once had myself and figured out on accident...you know when your in the menu and you look at your characters?and theres a colored arrow pointing towards a "T" or an "S"?well Lloyd has to be a "T" type in order to learn Sword Rain:Alpha.and now ull probably ask how to change your type right? well to change your type you have to go to your EX-Skills and tell them to be "T" Type(If u cant figure out what I mean from that you should be smacked...repeatedly...)it works the same for all of the other characters as well...they only learn certain attacks while they are "T" type and onl learn others while they are "S" type...each Type has its benefits and weaknesses...experiment on how to get the best combos...
[b][center]
[color=darkred]drop me a line on my Gaia account: X x XCaracarnX x X
Pikapal642 Posted at: 21:22 Oct14 2006 Post ID: 1088075
Pikapal642
+
+
...What is that all about?

« Last edited by Pikapal642 on Oct 25th 2006 »
SuperHyperSonicShado Posted at: 16:57 Jan03 2008 Post ID: 2060860
SuperHyperSonicShado
+
+
Look at the totem heads on the lake and do the same thing they are on the lake to the door.

credit to Dark Chaos for the sig^^

don't click this link...
I am the moderator of Tales of Symphonia Board.
High Four Twilight! Speak to the hand
[color=black]Top Expert In: Tales of Symphonia, Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando, Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage, Spyro 3:
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close