Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Tales of Symphonia

how do you get maxwell

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

inferno1 Posted at: 22:24 Feb11 2005 Post ID: 69040
inferno1
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
ive talked to evroybody in sylvarant and tethalla and i cant find anything on him only thing i havent done is all demon-arms and the book with the exsphere on it (demon Book)
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Sofaspud23 Posted at: 18:31 Apr19 2005 Post ID: 135880
Sofaspud23
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I put how to find him in the hints section of Tales of Symphonia. You just go to Exire once you've gotten the Vinheim Key, and then you go to the elder's house. Go near the door, go right, then up, and then left. There's a really long pathway to his little gravestone thingy.
I'm the leader of Team Link!!! You get to choose a Zelda character, and then that's who you are in the team! I'm still recruiting co-leaders for GBA, Gamecube, and N64.
LordYggdrasill Posted at: 09:21 May15 2005 Post ID: 163157
LordYggdrasill
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Maxwells grave asks for proof of the other summon spirits. i think its the summons of Tethe'alla. i recomend givin them to the four out of battle but i gave one, i think the lightning gem, to lyodd.
god_of_fate777 Posted at: 15:39 Jun21 2005 Post ID: 216673
god_of_fate777
Forum GuestMember
+
+
he is really strong and he uses a quick version of meteor storm he gives u the turquoise and some cloak for Raine i recommend serious lv up and when u beat the game *spoiler alert* they give u a menu to use your grade on various boosts like 10xexp use the grade boost to boost the grade for next time and use the increased tension for more overlimits and keep your tech usage for certain reasons** *end spoiler* after u use indignation 50 times** make genis use it in overlimit mode for a surprize 100tp and when lloyd's hp is low give him the eternal swordsman title and the eternal sword then press B+A+X to get a cool attack once per battle 100tp have collette be your controlled character after holy song & judgement use is high** assign holy song to a button and keep repeating until you DON'T see the TARGET under the picture bar then wait for casting. if done right it will be more powerful and...(spoiler censor)
Billsy Posted at: 04:09 Jun24 2005 Post ID: 220335
Billsy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
SPOILER
Right First things thirst he's hard too beet but at the right level he's too easy,
get about level 50-60 and go to the floating place in tehella
one of the building u can go behind to a giant rock sticking out of the ground examin it, it tell u u need to prove ur self with certain element stones/rings
equip Ruby, Garnet, Opal and Aquamarine onto ur 4 fighting characters, he will then say u still need to prove urself
Right At the end of the game when u arive back in welgia to fight yggdrasiel u'll find a Deris emblum when u get this go back to the floating island and re talk to the stone for the fight

He takes a beeting and as the bloke above says he has hard spells
keep raine healing, have gennis use spells,obviously u have to have sheena, but the last character make either lylod/zelos,kratos or presea
ps i'll have a decent huide to the devils arms and how to get gennis to learn meteor rain soon
SuperHyperSonicShado Posted at: 17:06 Jan03 2008 Post ID: 2060882
SuperHyperSonicShado
+
+
Defeat every summon spirit, equiped all the gems to everyone in your party then go to him on the floating city in the water on Tethalla.

credit to Dark Chaos for the sig^^

don't click this link...
I am the moderator of Tales of Symphonia Board.
High Four Twilight! Speak to the hand
[color=black]Top Expert In: Tales of Symphonia, Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando, Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage, Spyro 3:
runscaper389 Posted at: 07:18 Jul01 2008 Post ID: 2304873
runscaper389
+
+
Who is Maxwell? I've never heard of him before...
This is the best team I ever had! (Pokemon Diamond, first time)

Friend code!
Diamond:3781 0464 3412
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close