Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Tales of Symphonia

NEED HELP!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

cool!!! Posted at: 20:27 Mar19 2006 Post ID: 748414
cool!!!
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Okay, let's get to the point. I have a few questions.

First, how do I make Lloyd a T-Type? A strike ring or a T-Type Ring? Take, for example, the Strike says it's for T-type, but it's called strike. Anyway, where do you get the T-type ring? Second, when you beat Kuchinawa, you get something called the Asura. It's a weapon for Sheena that you can just buy at Flanior, right? That's all for now.
Yes I'm a boy.Brick Wall Brick Wall Brick Wall
Hahaha! My evil army! Evil Um.. did I say evil? I didn't say anything.. Not Talking Fine, I did, but.. I meant.. uhh.. good! Yeah, good! Whistle Wanna change the subject? Party! Dancing Or we can make music.. Violin how 'bout rocking? Rock A game of ball? Bounce Doh Not what I meant.. You're not falling for this, are you? I'm a boy
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Dragoon King. Posted at: 08:53 Mar20 2006 Post ID: 749765
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You find the T-Type and S-Type rings on the world map... well thats where I found mine. And the weapon you get from Kuchinawa in one of a kind unless I was'nt paying much attantion to the shops
[center]
My dragon has issues
()xxxxxx[|]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
(+[__]:Smile
WARNING: "Next left" does not mean "turn left immediately."
ashaman_kae_17 Posted at: 13:30 Mar20 2006 Post ID: 750057
ashaman_kae_17
Post Likes: 3
+
+
welps to make Lloyd a T-Type attach all T-Type Ex-Skills, or to make him S-Type do the Same thing except with S-Type Ex-Skills. Okay about the Asura...waste of time...it is indeed one-of-a-kind and I guess you can get it if you want to simply complete the side-quest. But if you want Sheena's best weapon the "Money Bag" and you've fully repaired Luin,go to the weapon shop and buy it...other than her "Gates of Hell"(Once unlocked that is) the "Money Bag" is Sheena's best weapon. Hope I helped!
P.S. and what Dragoon King said about the rings is indeed correct,Lloyds Dad might be able to make it...im not sure...but maybe.
[b][center]
[color=darkred]drop me a line on my Gaia account: X x XCaracarnX x X
cool!!! Posted at: 19:22 Mar20 2006 Post ID: 750681
cool!!!
+
+
Okay... Where the heck do you find the T-type ring?!? And what strategy did you use to beat Kuchinawa? I'm thinking Spirt Seal and Life Seal together, and if you get the chance summoning Birth (AKA MAXWELL) or Origin. Also, do you use the t-type ring for T-type or S-type or vice-versa?

« Last edited by cool!!! on Jul 11th 2007 »
Yes I'm a boy.Brick Wall Brick Wall Brick Wall
Hahaha! My evil army! Evil Um.. did I say evil? I didn't say anything.. Not Talking Fine, I did, but.. I meant.. uhh.. good! Yeah, good! Whistle Wanna change the subject? Party! Dancing Or we can make music.. Violin how 'bout rocking? Rock A game of ball? Bounce Doh Not what I meant.. You're not falling for this, are you? I'm a boy
SuperHyperSonicShado Posted at: 17:03 Jan03 2008 Post ID: 2060873
SuperHyperSonicShado
+
+
It's not a ring........it's a ex-skill. When you are putting a ex-gem on your character you look at the skill's the ex-gem has. 2 are T type 2 are S type.

credit to Dark Chaos for the sig^^

don't click this link...
I am the moderator of Tales of Symphonia Board.
High Four Twilight! Speak to the hand
[color=black]Top Expert In: Tales of Symphonia, Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando, Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage, Spyro 3:
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close