Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Tekken 5

Who's the best and why?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
master_tekken Posted at: 17:05 Apr01 2005 Post ID: 117152
master_tekken
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
16 wins is that all?
as law i can get up to 40 wins around 30 on average

i'm not sure if they will end the series there and they will definitely coem out with an online game
"Please, come again... when I'm not working."
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
pimp6005 Posted at: 21:49 Apr01 2005 Post ID: 117491
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
on arcade or survival I will believe that when i see it, anyway it seems that the story would have to go on because on marduks ending you see steve watching him fight those boxers and he looks really angry. I thought that would set the stage for steves story on the next one like he enters the 6th tournement to like put down his ego or something. Oh yeah and snizzle why do u ask.
Lets live together, I don't know how long it will last, but it doesn't have to be for show, together, till death do us part. - Kenshin "Shinta" Himura - Rurouni Kenshin
Shnizzle Posted at: 18:28 Apr02 2005 Post ID: 118565
Shnizzle
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah that makes sense but most of the other endings are final but still it could happen. And I was just wondering, also do you have an aim or ichat screen name?
Which is worse? Being hole-punched to death or being eaten alive by the cast of "Friends"?
pimp6005 Posted at: 16:22 Apr04 2005 Post ID: 120430
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yes I have an aim screen name have not logged in that awhile why.
Lets live together, I don't know how long it will last, but it doesn't have to be for show, together, till death do us part. - Kenshin "Shinta" Himura - Rurouni Kenshin
Shnizzle Posted at: 18:41 Apr05 2005 Post ID: 121555
Shnizzle
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Again, just wondering. Anyhoo, I discovered that Baek is the shizz and my brother is always on the tv and I don't get chances to play but I went over to my friends house for like 3 days straight and I got to play a lot but I still haven't gotten past Sage in story mode, I just don't focus and well. . . it makes me angry that I can't do it. What are the levels after Sage?
Which is worse? Being hole-punched to death or being eaten alive by the cast of "Friends"?
pimp6005 Posted at: 21:39 Apr06 2005 Post ID: 122663
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Man your almost up to me. I am on warlord which is right after sage. It gets really annoying once you get high cuz you have to fight and win alot of hard batlles and once u reach warlord you can get demotion battles.
Shnizzle Posted at: 15:47 Apr07 2005 Post ID: 123490
Shnizzle
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah, I got demoted twice, from something to master and from legend to the one under it, I can't focus I just am'nt (am not) really good but with baek you can hit high middle and low a lot in the same combo so you can hit the computer when it guards. Say it guards high, just start a combo and it'll guard some attacks but the low/middle attacks will hit.

Dragostea Din Tei gets stuck in my head sometimes when I play, dam* Romanians!

*n
pimp6005 Posted at: 15:21 Apr08 2005 Post ID: 124299
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Wow i thought you did not get demoted till warlord I guess once i reached it was finally hard enough for me to get demoted. If you reach tekken lord and put the game in ultra hard we would be so screwed over.
pimp6005 Posted at: 19:06 Apr10 2005 Post ID: 126511
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
have you mastered anybody
devan Posted at: 13:32 Apr11 2005 Post ID: 127277
devan
+
+
i
I like Ling Xiaoyu! She is the best. The new cloth-extra are very strange but interesting. And what can i say about Nina!!!!? You forgot Nina Williams?! She is strong and hot!!! Kazuya is my 3rd favorite-my avatarSmile
Shnizzle Posted at: 17:09 Apr11 2005 Post ID: 127578
Shnizzle
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I've always played as Eddy, the first tekken I got was tekken 3 and he was the best. I have pretty much mastered his moves, they're not hard, but I've got some kick @$$ moves with him and Christie.

Another thing, I have a mac and I can't make get a custom avatar, if any of you could help I would appreciate it. It's not the same as a PC (they're better). If any of you have a mac and can help I need it.
pimp6005 Posted at: 20:52 Apr11 2005 Post ID: 127840
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
First find a picture that meets the size requirement. The best way to find a picture is do an image search on google. right click and hit save picture as and save somewhere on your computer. On profile hit browse choose your picture and than upload.
Shnizzle Posted at: 10:06 Apr12 2005 Post ID: 128164
Shnizzle
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I knew that but when I do it, it says that there was an uploading problem, maybe I'll just try again.
pimp6005 Posted at: 23:08 Apr14 2005 Post ID: 131083
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
you get it working yet
Shnizzle Posted at: 17:34 Apr19 2005 Post ID: 135839
Shnizzle
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Nah. . . I got an action replay cheat (just for fun) that lets me play as Jinpachi, he's hard to use, his moves don't really flow but he's strong kind of like King. King's moves don't flow unless you practice a lot, same with Jinpachi, but the moves are strong.

Also go back and look at the name of this forum, we don't really talk about that topic anymore.
pimp6005 Posted at: 19:13 Apr19 2005 Post ID: 135922
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
What do you mean. It's still the same isn't it.

P.S. I feel a little stupid but wut is an action replay code? Is it something I could use, if so give it to me.
Shnizzle Posted at: 18:31 Apr27 2005 Post ID: 144070
Shnizzle
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Jinpachi's moves are strong but slow and don't really flow, that was the point of that paragraph

Action replay is a system. You can buy Action Replay Max and it has cheates for most games (even those without normal cheats). Once you buy AR max you have to put in the codes by hand (they are something like: ks83-ei45-s8234
ifh9-23je-268dh and so on) but they are helpful. Ar max costs about thirty bucks if you want it, some people say its a bad hacking system but that is all in the eye of the user.
pimp6005 Posted at: 16:03 Apr28 2005 Post ID: 144813
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
So it is like a gameshark I see.
syh_124 Posted at: 05:06 May13 2005 Post ID: 160872
syh_124
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 16-Mar-2005 Shnizzle said:everyone likes a certain character, except Bruce no one likes Bruce,

jkjk anyhoo who's the best and why? my personal favorites are Christie and Hwoarang

anyone else?
I like Steve because of his boxing skills and Paul because of his Flaming Punch and that move can KO his opponent with two punches of that.
pimp6005 Posted at: 16:42 May14 2005 Post ID: 162666
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I like Law he is my all time Fave.
Displaying Page 2 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close