Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

This Game.....

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Leon K. Posted at: 11:41 Apr10 2006 Post ID: 781505
Leon K.
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
OMG this is the best game ive seen in a long time i give my apologies to xbox 360 i dogged it so much but it is amazing TES 4 oblivion is simply amazing i'll give it a rating of 5 out of 5. i see nothing bad about this game. i just wish i could play it again (my friend has it and let me play) i could not believe the graphics and abillity to roam so freely and you can rob hosues and stores.
this is one game i must get but ive got to get an xbox 360 first now.. how do i do that? any suggestions on where i can get one cheap?
TES(The Elder Scrolls) 4 Oblivion is the best game ive played in a long time

5 out of 5
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
yoyofreak Posted at: 01:49 Apr11 2006 Post ID: 782219
yoyofreak
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Buy a used one from a internet marked in your country. Sometimes u even get more for the money you pay.
Leon K. Posted at: 08:19 Apr11 2006 Post ID: 782406
Leon K.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
thanks but do you mean like ebay?.....

5 out of 5
Leon K. Posted at: 09:20 Apr11 2006 Post ID: 782423
Leon K.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Also i would like to converse w/ someone about this game can anyone suggest some treads or forums where i can?

5 out of 5
Leon K. Posted at: 09:32 Apr11 2006 Post ID: 782434
Leon K.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
will i get a moderator?

5 out of 5
ryota Posted at: 15:58 Apr21 2006 Post ID: 797479
ryota
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i agree this game r0x0rz
Turos Ahken Posted at: 23:12 Apr22 2006 Post ID: 799625
Turos Ahken
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I heard my friends going on and on about this game at school so i ventured to my friends house to see it without boasting and my jaw dropped at the screen and i passed out almost. That night i went to toys-r-us and used my hard earned cash every darn penny i got TES 4 OBLIVION collector's edition along with the $399.00 xbox 360 and the guide book for oblivion and that night i stayed up till 4 A.M. Playing my heart out and i fell asleep on my bean bag chair controller in my hands. my mom woke me up the next morning thats how i know all of this is true. YEAH!!!! FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE. IT. IS. THAT GOOD. AND FOR THE ELDER SCROLLS HATERS WELL EVEN YOU WOULD PLAY THIS.
Leprekorn Posted at: 07:29 Apr23 2006 Post ID: 799940
Leprekorn
+
+
Yeah, it is pretty damn good, but it isnt anywher near as big as Morrowind, and thats the only problem. Also you get some clipping problems occasionally (people stuck together, stuck in walls etc.)

The spells are ALOT more straightforward than Morrowind, for example Telekinesis actually WORKS in oblivion, as does Detect Life, and the fighting and blocking is much more realistic. If any of you have played Morrowind, youll know what Im talking about. In Morrowind you could stand right in front of someone, swing a great big axe, and MISS!!

And the blocking was automatic. Depending on your Block skill, your character brought up their shield every now and then
[center]For Makaveli[center]
The Don Kiluminati

We Still Ridin...

GONE FROM SIGHT

BUT NOT FROM SOUND

My rank is no longer 187
BobbyMacman Posted at: 13:58 May20 2006 Post ID: 833748
BobbyMacman
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 22-Apr-2006 Turos Ahken said:I heard my friends going on and on about this game at school so i ventured to my friends house to see it without boasting and my jaw dropped at the screen and i passed out almost. That night i went to toys-r-us and used my hard earned cash every darn penny i got TES 4 OBLIVION collector's edition along with the $399.00 xbox 360 and the guide book for oblivion and that night i stayed up till 4 A.M. Playing my heart out and i fell asleep on my bean bag chair controller in my hands. my mom woke me up the next morning thats how i know all of this is true. YEAH!!!! FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE. IT. IS. THAT GOOD. AND FOR THE ELDER SCROLLS HATERS WELL EVEN YOU WOULD PLAY THIS.
Yeah i hated Morrowind because of the playstayle, u needed to buy a spell to fast travel, the fighteng SUCKED, etc. but i played Oblivion at my friends house and i loved it and went out and bought any thing to do with Oblivion like the game, guide book, etc. (i already owned the 360)
You may know me as WOOT from the TES: 4 forums or as Mr. ZKT from a whole bunch of massive multiplayer online games but you can call me Mic! (i dont play runescape!!! u nerds who dont have a life need to quit runescape)
GillyNo1 Posted at: 05:20 Jul15 2006 Post ID: 924562
GillyNo1
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah you where probably thinking of a Wii or PS3. Bah! they're rubbish Sony never had any half decent games and Nintendo's full of Mario and Zelda etc. If you're looking for the cheaper one get the Core Version
Thats the one that comes with the wired controller and all the normal stuff.
GillyNo1 Posted at: 05:24 Jul15 2006 Post ID: 924564
GillyNo1
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I had a similiar time too. I saw every gamer mag, even the ones who despise Xbox and Microsoft ( OPS2) (PSX ) with TES:4 screaming off the front cover. I went onto the website and one look at the screenshots was all it took. I went to ASDA where they only had 3 left and I played until the early hours of the next day
Good Times ( Xbox 4 life ;) )
GillyNo1 Posted at: 05:26 Jul15 2006 Post ID: 924567
GillyNo1
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ive never played Morrowind but Iv'e saw the screenshots for xbox 1 on the site. I had a dream about it a few nights ago, I was in a poorly designed orangy looking area. Quite like the place in Star Wars where the fat snail guy tries to throw anakin into the pit. Then a guy walks up to me and wants to fight. I got my sword out and all of a sudden a menu appeared sayin chop slash or bash or something then the guy killed me with one shot.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close