Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

This is Weird. . .

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

X360 Gamer93 Posted at: 22:38 Sep20 2006 Post ID: 1054108
X360 Gamer93
Post Likes: 0
+
+
On the quest "Caught in the Hunt" the one where you kill three hunters inside of a ruined fort to save Aleron Loche. The quest went fine, that is until I got to the end. Kurdan killed Loche as usual, talked to me, and we fought. When I won this came up "I've returned to find Kurdan himself standing over the corpse of Aleron, whom he'd murdered. I had no choice but to attack and slay him. I should search Kurdan's corpse for anything that may help me get out of these ruins." I took the real key from him and opened the gate. But nothing happened after that. And I'm pretty sure this is supposed to come up. "The key I discovered on the Orc Hunter was indeed a fake and the real key was on Kurdan's body. He'd never intended to let us leave whether we won his demented hunt or not. The real key should allow me to unlock the gateroom inside the Hunter's Run and then leave Fort Grief. I will then have to bring Ursanne the sad news." But that never came. I was able to leave the island, but the quest remains open. Has this happened to anyone else? How can I fix it?

"To those who claim they will die for their country...
What the %#($ is wrong with you!?
Make the enemy die for theirs!"
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
jeanie72 Posted at: 23:59 Sep20 2006 Post ID: 1054123
jeanie72
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yea,thats what it is sapposed to say. whenever My jurnal doen't update properly I always double back and take everything off of that person..it couldn't hurt right?

However I also have a jurnal entry on the arena quest that says "I have everything" and I have done it all but my weekly bouts and still wont come off my jurnal...go figure
norbie007 Posted at: 15:52 Sep21 2006 Post ID: 1054758
norbie007
Forum GuestMember
+
+
My arena stuff never goes into my journal. Until I got to be Grand Champion. Yeah.

Courtesy of Lycanthrope

Proudly paired with: Blazin Torchic- No longer. He is banned.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close