Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

favorite weapons

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
MMMEEE Posted at: 10:02 Jul11 2008 Post ID: 2322711
MMMEEE
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
My 2 favorite weapons are my ebony claymor for when i am vampire hunting and my elven dagger for stealth. My least favorites are weapons with enchantments like dispell and weapons with the burden enchanment... or as far as i am concered curse
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
vikings494 Posted at: 09:34 Jul12 2008 Post ID: 2325110
vikings494
+
+
For my blade guy i have to choose Umbra then Daidric longsword. then a rusty iron war axe..my axe guy is the Daidric warhammer. and the rusty iron dagger Smile

wow O.O i just read Deorven post..(i think i mispelled your name) wow lol

« Last edited by vikings494 on Jul 12th 2008 »
therapper Posted at: 05:50 Jul15 2008 Post ID: 2329685
therapper
+
+
i always have a siver longsword and a back up of glass (most of the time) or elven

my blunt is a siver mace (from the night of the nine)and a back up siver war axe

my bow is a glassbow w/ siverarrows backup is a blackbow or elvenbow w/ siverarrows

« Last edited by therapper on Jul 15th 2008 »

05/06 hall of famer

RIP Proof
RIP tu Pac

2 of the best rappers ever

cred to v-gamer for the avatar
Muisie:) Posted at: 03:19 Aug03 2008 Post ID: 2361252
Muisie:)
+
+
i like the elven longsword, a claymore(helped me a lot in the arena)and a enchanted shortsword for stealth.
i basically don't like any blunt weapons
MMMEEE Posted at: 09:01 Aug03 2008 Post ID: 2361397
MMMEEE
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Now now blunt weapons can be good. I had a hard time killin a frost atronach so I Pulled out a battle axe and took him down easier
therapper Posted at: 06:55 Aug05 2008 Post ID: 2363794
therapper
+
+
well i'm more skilled in swords then blunts but they do come in handy

05/06 hall of famer

RIP Proof
RIP tu Pac

MMMEEE Posted at: 16:53 Aug05 2008 Post ID: 2365067
MMMEEE
Forum GuestMember
+
+
My blade skill is always higher than the rest yet i do more damage with blunt weapons

Hmmm.

Stab your self with a knife(blade)
Then stab yourself with a spoon(blunt)
Tell me which hurts more
fablelord Posted at: 10:48 Aug06 2008 Post ID: 2366021
fablelord
+
+
I like swords. There seems to be a wider variety. Though in real life I am fond of axes. I never understood why bethesda made axes blunt weapons. I mean don't they have an edge at the end. Oh well.
Murphy's Law: It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious.
MMMEEE Posted at: 16:31 Aug06 2008 Post ID: 2366611
MMMEEE
Forum GuestMember
+
+
In real life i LOVE swords. If ihad the money i would have tons of them.

I (cuz my dad loved the movie) have a broadsword like the one aragorn had in Lord of the rings (BLEH!) a mecheti, A samuri sword, a katana, and a shoter katana, another smaller one, another smaller one, and agian another smaller one, some throw knives, and then my dad had a butt freakin load of other knives
therapper Posted at: 06:19 Aug07 2008 Post ID: 2367165
therapper
+
+
oh yer i fergot to put down my dorn/ dusk fang nice sword that is

05/06 hall of famer

RIP Proof
RIP tu Pac

fablelord Posted at: 11:25 Aug08 2008 Post ID: 2369439
fablelord
+
+
And then if you have Xbox Live or PC(MACS ARE BETTER), Mehrunes Razor. It isn't the coolest looking but it is still awesome. P.S. It doesn't work on Mehrunes Dagon. I tried and ended up like a piece of gum on his foot.
Murphy's Law: It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious.
MMMEEE Posted at: 13:09 Aug08 2008 Post ID: 2369699
MMMEEE
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Lol. I have PS3 and it's not online. I think the coolest looking weapons that i've seen so far is the staff of worms, and elven swords
fablelord Posted at: 17:21 Aug08 2008 Post ID: 2370152
fablelord
+
+
No the coolest staff is the one you get from Vaermina Quest. Staff of Worms is second. Ebony and elevn stuff 3rd.
MMMEEE Posted at: 17:36 Aug08 2008 Post ID: 2370176
MMMEEE
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hey I said that i've seen so far
fablelord Posted at: 09:05 Aug09 2008 Post ID: 2371129
fablelord
+
+
Bleh. Let me continue with my all powerful rant..... first I need to get some power and maybe some muscles wouldn't hurt. Though this doesn't really go down with weapons as more with armor but the coolest armor is orcish armor. Plus it's priced very well making me get a good amount of gold. Now if only I wasn't a notorious shopper and could keep the gold.
MMMEEE Posted at: 09:41 Aug09 2008 Post ID: 2371165
MMMEEE
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I use the dupecheat when I sell weapons and armour:P
If you have 16 of the same scrolls and dothe cheat you will pick up a total of 16 of that thing (counting the one you just dropped).
If you have 16 scrolls and 15 of something.do the cheat and you will have a total of about 30. If you have 16 scrolls and 16 or more of something thedupe cheat won't work on that item.
Imperialbattlemage Posted at: 11:52 Aug09 2008 Post ID: 2371292
Imperialbattlemage
+
+
definateley The Sword of The Crusader. and I don't like blunt weapons
fablelord Posted at: 19:24 Aug09 2008 Post ID: 2371769
fablelord
+
+
Now see I don't know about you guys but my game has got the bloody patch on it so I can't do a gosh darn thing with the duplication cheat. All I can is...... darn why didn't I think of that before(If you want to see my very genius idea that may be somewhat obvious to others look in the glitch section). Anyways all I can do I put items in the arch-mages magic chest and really that is just for a bunch alchemy stuff. I really do like the poisons though you can put on your weapons. Especially the ones I make. All the others can go run into Oblivion in their skimpys and get themselves killed by a dremora.
MMMEEE Posted at: 17:51 Aug11 2008 Post ID: 2374944
MMMEEE
Forum GuestMember
+
+
what you talkin about. I had a lvl 16 that haddn'y even takin the amulet of kings to jofre. so yesterday (since my g ma's comp rashedand i didn't think about usin this laptop) I started the main quest. Today I beat the main quest and got the dragon armour. I LOVE THAT DRAGON ARMOUR! I went to sleep 4 times and lvled up to lvl 20.
therapper Posted at: 07:58 Aug14 2008 Post ID: 2378828
therapper
+
+
On 06-Aug-2008 MMMEEE said:In real life i LOVE swords. If ihad the money i would have tons of them.

I (cuz my dad loved the movie) have a broadsword like the one aragorn had in Lord of the rings (BLEH!) a mecheti, A samuri sword, a katana, and a shoter katana, another smaller one, another smaller one, and agian another smaller one, some throw knives, and then my dad had a butt freakin load of other knives
you should see my house on then it's packed with swords (the 25000 one) every were i go in it, if one of my swords have broke i've got a copy of that sword somewere in my house handy if i'm out of repair hammers or if it's a magical one.

05/06 hall of famer

RIP Proof
RIP tu Pac

Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close