Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

End to the Silence

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

fablelord Posted at: 15:05 Jan24 2008 Post ID: 2090434
fablelord
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I am putting an end to this quiet. I am going to make some new topics and the Elder Scrolls games will not die out on Supercheats.Thumbs Up Just because the moderators are gone does not mean we can stop talking.

Now for the subject. What is everyones favorite oblivion drug. I prefer skooma. It just really works well for me and I can always get out of tough situation with it. Oh no. Now I'm sounding like a druggy. Oh well. SKOOMA.
Murphy's Law: It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Pooly Posted at: 05:47 Feb16 2008 Post ID: 2123457
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
+
I haven't really found any, I only got the game yesterday you see.

Credit to .Impact for the sig & avy
fablelord Posted at: 08:16 Feb16 2008 Post ID: 2123557
fablelord
+
+
Well if you want a taste of Skooma go to the Skooma den in Bravil. Or even Shady Sam. He is along the imperial city walls. JUst go to the entrance to the Talos Plaza and go to the left if you are leaving the place or to the right if you are entering. He has a bunch of poisons and lock picks which are practically impossible to find.
Murphy's Law: It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious.
Pooly Posted at: 15:28 Feb16 2008 Post ID: 2124159
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
+
Thanks, I only got the lock picks I needed because of the bunky thieves guild bloke.
I honestly prefer the dark brotherhood over the thieves guild, much easier, and you can at least kill people.

Credit to .Impact for the sig & avy
fablelord Posted at: 16:49 Feb16 2008 Post ID: 2124282
fablelord
+
+
Yeah. You will find alot of neat things that are awesomein this game. Here is a suggestion to get a lot of loot fast that does not going to jail. There is a cave called Shadows Rest Cavern. The monsters are ok but the loot is awesome. It is East of Chorrol going to Bruma. Follow the road until on your map you see a large bumpy area. from there leave the road. Eventually you will find it. Some of the stuff is armor and the other stuff is amutelts. Two of the items are in chests with none to average locks. The items value increase with the higher your level so you get big loot. All of the loot is in the first section of the cave so do not bother going to the second section.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close