Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

need help

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

pokegodho-oh Posted at: 20:41 Jan27 2008 Post ID: 2094277
pokegodho-oh
Post Likes: 0
+
+
OK well i killed all three brothers from the store that you get stuff for you're house in so where else can i get it?
and on the quest for the thieves guild where you take the letter to the guy so he can forge a new one he said return in a day i have waited for like 2 weeks and he still says it isn't done what do i do?
and one more thing where can i get 2 scrolls of the same type.
Ty .
some reason it says psp is the platform but i put ps3.
oh and another thing where do i find the 20 dragon's tongue and 20 redwort flowers to get back into the mage guild.

« Last edited by pokegodho-oh on Jan 28th 2008 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
fablelord Posted at: 19:56 Jan28 2008 Post ID: 2095347
fablelord
+
+
I can't help with the mages guild besides just exploring. What three brothers are you talking about. And what thieves guild quest are you talking about. You have to be a bit more specific about these things sometimes.
Murphy's Law: It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious.
pokegodho-oh Posted at: 13:15 Jan29 2008 Post ID: 2095968
pokegodho-oh
+
+
ok the three brothers store in the imperial city one of the brothers sells stuff for you're house and i killed them all where else can i get stuff for my house?

and i fond the dragon tonge and redwort.for ay one who needs help on finding them it is right beside the umm univesity or whatever it is called in a garden not har to find lol.

and the thieves guild quest im talking aboutis he one where you get the imperial guard lex forgot frst name out of the waterfront place you gota take a reqemendation lettero get it forged so they while take him to anvil so he cnt get in the way but i have waited lik 4-5 weeks now and he said t come back in one day but he still doesnt have it done.
deoraven Posted at: 09:06 Jul07 2008 Post ID: 2315821
deoraven
+
+
you CANNOT buy furnishings for your house from anyone else than the person you are asked to go see when you first buy the house....you will either have to make your peace with a barren house or buy a new one.....i never got banned from the mage's guild so i wouldnt know where exactly you would find those ingredients maybe check the shops in town...if you found some try duplicating them.... lol practically any store that sells scrolls will have more than one of them unless they are powerful...mystic emporium in the IC should be your first target.......if you are waiting on the "stranger" he spends most of his days at the castle he has a thing for the countess lol....i dont think he can be killed so i dont think you are screwed lol good luck

« Last edited by deoraven on Jul 7th 2008 »
Ace Of Spades 117 Posted at: 01:04 Jul10 2008 Post ID: 2320644
Ace Of Spades 117
+
+

As far as 20 D and 20 RW,to the bow + arrow glitch,use 25 arrows though,otherwise the game will freeze

My Xbox Live Gamertag is TheAOS117,add me!
Xbox 360 Helper series on Youtube
This is the way I pray.
2 Years at Supercheats,2 Years of Wrestling and Joy plus more.
therapper Posted at: 07:49 Jul10 2008 Post ID: 2320844
therapper
+
+
On 27-Jan-2008 pokegodho-oh said:OK well i killed all three brothers from the store that you get stuff for you're house in so where else can i get it?
and on the quest for the thieves guild where you take the letter to the guy so he can forge a new one he said return in a day i have waited for like 2 weeks and he still says it isn't done what do i do?
and one more thing where can i get 2 scrolls of the same type.
Ty .
some reason it says psp is the platform but i put ps3.
oh and another thing where do i find the 20 dragon's tongue and 20 redwort flowers to get back into the mage guild.
about the mages guild hear you are

this is the biggset set of plants in one place.

Dragon's Tongue Flowers found at Fort Redwater by the Black Marsh border

Redwort Flowers found a short distance southeast of Field House Cave by the Black Marsh border

i hope this helps

05/06 hall of famer

RIP Proof
RIP tu Pac

2 of the best rappers ever

cred to v-gamer for the avatar
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close