Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

curing vampirism

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

pokegodho-oh Posted at: 15:21 Feb20 2008 Post ID: 2129613
pokegodho-oh
Post Likes: 0
+
+
i got the lady all she needed to make the potion to cure vampirism.
and she told me to wait 24 hours then come back.
so i left and waited 24 hours came back she was in her basement.
which you cant get in it needs a key.
so i left and slept for 24 hours then again till it was night went back.
and she was still in her basement so i left waited 24 hours again.
and she was still in her basement!
when will she come out??

Ty

and i didn't mean to get the vampirism i slept on the bed in the paradise place and a vampire got me then.
lol

« Last edited by pokegodho-oh on Feb 20th 2008 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
fablelord Posted at: 19:55 Feb20 2008 Post ID: 2129894
fablelord
+
+
OK. This has never happened to me so I can only suggest that you keep on waiting or you rummage through her house until you find key. That is it. Now later you are going to ask "THe guy isn't giving me the cure." I know because I asked it and everybody else asked it at one point. So all you can do is wait for him. And be sure that you check can't find your pack first because he just slips it in and you think he never gave it to you. Now if this is the PS3 version you have then you might as well start a new game because there is a glitch for it that Bethesda forgot to work out. Oh and if you think the lady will send you to jail for taking her key she won't. You can't because you're in the middle of nowwhere.
Edit(5 minutes after the orginal.) OK after searching on the oblivion bethsoft forums I think I found a way out of this. Unffortunatly I do not have a lot of time so I will just post the link. Good luck. Oh and if this doesn't help then go to the actuall bethsoft oblivion forums. They might get angry though because that question is asked alot. They might also give you a fishy stick.
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Vampire_Cure#PS3_GoTY_Vampirism_Cure_Notes

http://www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums/index.php?act=idx

« Last edited by fablelord on Feb 20th 2008 »
Murphy's Law: It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious.
westendlad Posted at: 07:24 Feb22 2008 Post ID: 2131305
westendlad
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I found this on the 360 version, On my first game I was level 30 and the cure went without a hitch but I started a new game with the intention of using the money from Vampires Cure to be an Uber-Battlemage.I was Lvl 11 when I tried the second time and the same thing happened.
fablelord Posted at: 08:29 Feb22 2008 Post ID: 2131323
fablelord
+
+
The same thing as pokegod? If not that is because he has PS3 version and that one has a glitche. The 360 version goes off without a hitch unless the player can't find it in his pack.
Murphy's Law: It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious.
pokegodho-oh Posted at: 12:32 Feb22 2008 Post ID: 2131498
pokegodho-oh
+
+
ty and i got the cure but now the count wont come back from greiving the death of his wife lol.
fablelord Posted at: 11:44 Feb23 2008 Post ID: 2132601
fablelord
+
+
There is nothing I can suggest for that I'm sorry. Your just going to have to wait it out. But let me guess mages guild quest?
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close