Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Dark Brother Hood Related to Starwars?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

esl2k7 Posted at: 21:37 Feb21 2008 Post ID: 2131089
esl2k7
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
did anyone but me notice that during the dark brotherhood quest, they bare similarities to the starwars series? the best example - Purification. You have to kill the brotherhood memebers much like Anikan had to kill the jedi. The thing worshiped in the brotherhood is called sithius, the bad guys in starwars, sith. Lucien remindes me of The Emporer, how bout you?

Anyone else feel this way?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
fablelord Posted at: 16:59 Feb22 2008 Post ID: 2131862
fablelord
+
+
Now that you mention it yeah a little bit. But I wouldn't go as far as saying Lucien Lachance is the emperor. No the emperor had it all planned out it seems besides Vader turning on him when Lucien... no no maybe he does resemble the emperor. He just got turned on by more people. And also the sith was always active in the eye of the Jedi or Good Guys. This did not or was not supposed to be in the dark brotherhood.
Murphy's Law: It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious.
esl2k7 Posted at: 11:09 Feb23 2008 Post ID: 2132563
esl2k7
Forum GuestMember
+
+
its just something weird i thought of while playing through the Dark Brotherhood, it just seemd to me it was just like the 3rd Starwars movie.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close