Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Oford Gabings.....

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
deoraven Posted at: 08:35 Jul10 2008 Post ID: 2320883
deoraven
Post Likes: 0
+
+
you cannot enchant any ONE ring with 100% chameleon at alters of enchantment the max is 20% with a sigil stone the max is 35%.....IF he created it its certainly NOT 100% chameleon ....in order to get 100% chameleon you need SEVERAL enchanments so once again you are feeding this forum FALSE information !!!!!!! you said yourself that YOU found it ...not that your cousin did .....how can you "find" it if its your cousin who created it ??? you are both playing on the same game with the same caracter???? yeah f'kn right !! anyway stop posting BOGUS information !!!

« Last edited by deoraven on Jul 10th 2008 »
deoraven Posted at: 08:38 Jul10 2008 Post ID: 2320893
deoraven
+
+
is there any moderators around ???? can you close this make it disappear???? i am tired of the rapper's bogus and false posts so please close this so that he wont lead other people in error no more thank you .....this forum anyway got way off topic and the last 6 posts offer no new info except that rapper is oblivious (play on words) thank you again
poke.addicted Posted at: 11:49 Jul10 2008 Post ID: 2321179
poke.addicted
Post Likes: 3
+
+
And we're tired or your ignorance around here. You have no respect for people, in post's I've seen, you have been disrespectful, and hard to understand with your low excuse for grammar. When you learn to stop being disrespectful to other members, by calling their posts "bogus" and saying they give "false information" or anything else with that extent, then you'll maybe have a chance of staying with us. If you continue your unwanted posting, this will be seen by one of the Administrators of the site, and you most likely will be banned. My Last Warning. Stop bashing and flaming other members deoraven.
Yo.
deoraven Posted at: 22:45 Jul10 2008 Post ID: 2321904
deoraven
+
+
when someone claims that a ring can be enchanted with 100% chameleon at once and on the games website and the games official walkthroughs and secrets and etc.....says that the max is 20%-35% at once that is what we call in the REAL world lying....if you had noticed i only am "disrespectful" when people posts BOGUS information....if you were doing you job you would put up a fliter just like in the QA's....as far as my grammar is concerned you gotta be joking lol my grammar's helluva better than "wort" instead of wrote lol you can ban me who the hell would care i have learned NOTHING on this website no new information whatsoever if anything i have been giving and never taking so go ahead what do i care.....freedom of speech remember??? and if you REALLY were current you would have noticed they flammed me first how ironic you that you tuned in late lol mofo's that put up BOGUS hints oughta be banned not me...i answer everybody WITHOUT leading them on dead-end routes you check EVERY one of my hundreds of posts 98% are solid and how many time did come up with the solution when the rest was stumped and thats just in a few weeks ......so dont threaten me ....because you are nothing to me.......but a bunch of letters on my screen .....so go mod yourself a life phucko

deoraven Posted at: 22:56 Jul10 2008 Post ID: 2321922
deoraven
+
+
opening to say what exactly POKE ???? that you are a super moderator what dose that mean that you are one of the biggest losers around ???? you think you have power???? lmao you got as much power as a bald britney spears lol you are a joke lol i got more power than you ....as a matter of fact you fear my power...thats why you threaten on me ....i call out liars and fakes we are here to pool our knowledge to help eachother out...not lie and then make fun of people who believed you....without those people we wouldnt even have a problem but i am sure you would still find a reason to *****......hey pokephuck tell me how much they paying you to think that your better than me??? lol you know how many moderators are around ???? millions my man ...lol....so dont think you are rockstar you sound delusional when you say that .....ooh super moderator lol better watch out lol dude you are remind me of the school yard bully that peed his pants at summer camp lol thought by acting tough would make everyone forget what a loser he was lol.....but thanks you made me laugh lol.....oh and if you ban me lol make sure to take away ALL of my posts wouldnt want your future members to get their minds warped lol what a joke lol a real poke-joke lol

therapper Posted at: 06:43 Jul11 2008 Post ID: 2322385
therapper
+
+
look man i wasn't around when he made the damn thing so i don't know how he done it, it could have been some glich for all i know.

and what "power" do you have?

and i did tell you y i can't spell filpin' look on the other page to see y

05/06 hall of famer

RIP Proof
RIP tu Pac

2 of the best rappers ever

cred to v-gamer for the avatar
qwertyuio Posted at: 07:06 Jul11 2008 Post ID: 2322438
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
+
No matter, he will now be banned. Everyone just please dont respond to him.
deoraven: I dont care what you think, you will now be banned, and thats the end of it. We warned you.
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
deoraven Posted at: 08:58 Jul11 2008 Post ID: 2322602
deoraven
+
+
first of all rapper i wasnt speaking to you so get your head out of your *** ....and being banned at a free website is like being stung by a bee lol i'll live lol moderators flaming me saying to stop flaming lol.....you guys couldnt find your a-holes find both hands thats how pathetic you ppl are anyway lol you provoke me then say i cannot provoke you lmao anyway i leave you with this final thought : blow me thats all your good for lol and rapper you are a f'kin liar how could you find something that dosent exist f'kin liar and f'kin loser it want a glitch there is no known glitch that will allow you to add 100% chameleon you are a fkin liar and i am glad that the best stuff you STILL havent found in 5 years !!!! when i found it ALL in just a few months lol you have never been any match ......so once again my hints MUST be erased as well otherwise why ban me if you use my hints???? something about that isnt right lol so moderator a-holes erase every post i put up otherwise you WILL never get rid of me lol btw i belong to 5 other oblivion websites and at least on those websites the forums are LEGIT not BOGUS and they have HELPFUL hints not just obvious ones....."ooh your game freezes? it must be scratched"...lol wtf kinda answer is that ???? lol thats the kind of knowledge you find here monkeys could do better just look at rapper lol so like i said there are many like you but none like me lol its your loss.....

« Last edited by deoraven on Jul 11th 2008 »
MMMEEE Posted at: 09:40 Jul11 2008 Post ID: 2322677
MMMEEE
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I would like to add.... DEORAVEN WTF!? You are only aloud to double post if one of the two post has a quote in it. You have double posted over and over and guess what. NONE OF THEM HAVE A QUOTE! So just edit your post instead of double posting. And we have gotten way off topic.

Edit: And stop all the flaming and flame baiting!.

« Last edited by MMMEEE on Jul 11th 2008 »
Youkou Posted at: 09:54 Jul11 2008 Post ID: 2322696
Youkou
C:\Program Files
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Game Over deoraven!
vikings494 Posted at: 10:38 Jul12 2008 Post ID: 2325234
vikings494
+
+
On 05-Jul-2008 deoraven said:yeah i got a medical condition too i cant stand f'in liars.....how hard can it be??? IF you found the item you look in your inventory and it the name will be CORRECTLY spelled i highly doubt that in the game the ring will be called "ring of the forbidon" so if in the game it's written correctly simply look at your screen and write it the way it's written in-game....you wanna play rough??? ok!!! ......it's SHIVERING isles you dislexic idiot. you "WORT" it??? it's "readbul" you "thourt" "betwin" some rocks lol you should try braille maybe you'd have an easier time. You made it up ...you are a liar and a pathetic loser lol i know more about the game than most ...not all but most and certainly you... FYI i got the GOTY edition so stick that in your pipe...next thing you'll say is that you got it because you are a certain race in the game but you'll say it like " bocuse i em in argunun " lol from now on dude leave me alone dont participate in ANY of my forums you are a pitiful sorry excuse of a human being
You are abusing the forum. this is not why the forum was created. Post deleted
vikings494 Posted at: 10:44 Jul12 2008 Post ID: 2325257
vikings494
+
+
This has gone on long enough.. Closed!
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 408747