Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

How is it.....

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

dyoung15 Posted at: 15:15 Jun17 2008 Post ID: 2286520
dyoung15
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I was thinking about getting this game so I was wondering if it was good.That includes Xbox Live.
Call me Spanks

^ Credit goes to .Impact^

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
shadowfire1138 Posted at: 16:55 Jun17 2008 Post ID: 2286644
shadowfire1138
+
+
i don't have live but the game overall rocks 9.5/10 by far!!! the story line is really good, graphics are awesome, some glitches but doesnt matter. sorry but its too good to explain ;)

Havn't been around for a year :(.
fablelord Posted at: 07:52 Jun18 2008 Post ID: 2287181
fablelord
+
+
Over all it is a good game no matter what system. Though I overly recommend it for the PC/Mac because they have so many more mods and plug ins. On the 360 you get only a set few and because of the 360's small memory space it freezes constantly. Other than that it is a good game with a wide variety of paths. For example it is like Knights of the Old Republic minus alot of the extened dialogue and you can create your character in a much wider variety. Also it has more of an open world feature. It also likes the RPG effect that the developers say it has. Though they mostly have you fill in the blanks with that. It is a truly good game with some minor flaws and some annoying parts like entering Oblivion.
Murphy's Law: It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious.
vikings494 Posted at: 10:05 Jun18 2008 Post ID: 2287286
vikings494
+
+
Its a great game. the 360's has some loading things but thats fine. sometimes it gets annoying but it is a GREAT game. i suggest you get if. you dont have to do the main quest. you can do almost anything. anytime. its a very fun game that will get hours after hours of gametime out of you (if you get it that is lol). so yea its a great game. cased closed. oh and one more thing... (weird voice) GEEEEEEEEET IIIIIIIIIIIT! Smile
therapper Posted at: 08:36 Jun20 2008 Post ID: 2290108
therapper
+
+
i'm gona say the same thing it is a great game online i dono but you can do what you want relly it's up to you.

05/06 hall of famer

RIP Proof
RIP tu Pac

2 of the best rappers ever

cred to v-gamer for the avatar
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close