Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

The Oblivion VAMPIRES :D

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

vikings494 Posted at: 10:33 Jun20 2008 Post ID: 2290219
vikings494
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Being as my main is a vampire himself. im wondering whats your favorite part about being a vampire and your least favorite part. If your not one would you like to become one or not?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
pickachu143 Posted at: 14:18 Jun20 2008 Post ID: 2290465
pickachu143
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I had a vampire once. I deleted him though. My favourite part was that you could bite people. My most hated part was that i burned in the sun.
MMMEEE Posted at: 17:40 Jun25 2008 Post ID: 2298269
MMMEEE
Forum GuestMember
+
+
My favorite part was hunters sight.
my least favoite is when you sleep you never know if when you wake up you can go outside or not
fablelord Posted at: 19:34 Jun26 2008 Post ID: 2299642
fablelord
+
+
Really I didn't enjoy it much at all. I did enjoy hunter site but other than that it wasn't to enjoyable. Bethesda could have done more but I won't begin on that rant.
Murphy's Law: It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious.
MMMEEE Posted at: 09:30 Jun27 2008 Post ID: 2300116
MMMEEE
Forum GuestMember
+
+
like make it where you could turn to a bat or something. jump alot higher. punch someone and they go flying. turn to mist. run your own vampire clan
deoraven Posted at: 07:22 Jun30 2008 Post ID: 2303663
deoraven
+
+
well i played for 6622 game days 6608 of them are as a vampire...and in the beginning when i heard of a cure i sought it with intent to take it. I didnt like having to wait till 2 a.m. for someone to go sleep then run to my quest marker enter the cave , do th quest and by the time i was finished it was dawn out and had to wait another 12 hours. However i had begun the game, with medium difficulty and noticed that by being a vampire and the extra strenght bonuses and resist disease and resist normal weapons were in fact valuable at lower levels. As i progressed i noticed that when you fed and DIDN'T wait nor sleep you could walk in sunlight for several days before taking damage, therefore bypassing the sun damage inconvience, also as i found more and more places, the difficulty to feed decreased, many of the stable workers go to bed by 11 p.m. when you as a vampire, start off your day...in the end i messed up the quest for the cure ans was DAMNED to be a vampire for the remainer of the game but by then it wasn't such a big deal.
fablelord Posted at: 15:59 Jul01 2008 Post ID: 2305873
fablelord
+
+
It helps yes at lower nlevels but it is such an inconvinience(Spelt that wrong) to feed constantly. I also did like the dreams at first. The dreams were just so gorey and vivid and.... it's what I like people.
Murphy's Law: It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious.
deoraven Posted at: 04:21 Jul10 2008 Post ID: 2320735
deoraven
+
+
On 01-Jul-2008 fablelord said:It helps yes at lower nlevels but it is such an inconvinience(Spelt that wrong) to feed constantly. I also did like the dreams at first. The dreams were just so gorey and vivid and.... it's what I like people.
then be grateful that the game dosent require you to eat otherwise you would starve lol .....yeah they should create vampires that dont feed or better yet that dont get damaged by sun........oh wait they already have those they're called humans ohhh......i find the dreams repetitive how many times can i dream about being buried alive ?? nah being a vampire isnt for the weak hearted....i like it because it would make my caracter age-less (although you cant die of old age but still....) its not bad having to feed anyway .........fast travel anywhere (30 secs loading) pick the lock (10 secs) enter the stables (10 secs loading) feed (5 secs) leave (10 secs loading) all in all it takes 65 secs in average to feed.....then dont wait or sleep and you will remain a 25 vampire till you do......but i also have maybe 9 other caracters....and NONE of them are vampires .......so in interest of fairness you could say i didnt want to have to go thru that again.....
MMMEEE Posted at: 18:06 Jul10 2008 Post ID: 2321600
MMMEEE
Forum GuestMember
+
+
30 second loading? mine takes like 10 and 4 seconds lockpicking.
I like the dreams but... THEY ARE SO REPETITIVE! Why would someone dream of being cut bya necromancer or being burned, pool of blood and being pulled in... yada yada yada.
Maybe the dreamshave a hidden secret though. like maybe in acertain fort somewhere. i mean we never know. I play to game game alot and until yesterday i didn't know about the village north of the ic with the invisable people. I just hate how if your vamp is 100 u can't talk to people or walk pastguards.
vikings494 Posted at: 09:47 Jul12 2008 Post ID: 2325147
vikings494
+
+
true about that MMMEEE. probably my favorite part was..the fact about the red eyes (yea i know random) and hunters sight. least favorite... burning in the sun. and sometimes occasionly the dreams...but thats not really important to me anymore lol
Bleached Devil Posted at: 18:45 Sep25 2008 Post ID: 2436721
Bleached Devil
+
+
Drinking blood! Twas fun, but yeah, I would've liked a Vampire clan.

Vampire mafia.

Finger bang, Punk.
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:34 Aug28 2013 Post ID: 3270477
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
vampires on skyrim now are so much better with dawngaurd. you get a vampire clan.Thumbs Up but I never liked the oblivion ones as those dreams were just freaky.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close