Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Answers for beginners.....

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

deoraven Posted at: 16:24 Jun24 2008 Post ID: 2296688
deoraven
Post Likes: 0
+
+
If you have any advice for beginners...or simply wish to speak of your accomplishments and treasures...this is the place to do it [right][/right][right][/right][right][/right][right][/right][right][/right] [right][/right][right][/right][right][/right][right][/right]Best Weapon at level1: Umbra, both sword and armor is found in Vindasel (ayleid ruin) SW of the IC

« Last edited by deoraven on Jun 24th 2008 »
deoraven Posted at: 16:51 Jun24 2008 Post ID: 2296733
deoraven
+
+
Quick way to level up: The fastest way i found to level up (legit)[right][/right] is to become a mass murderer by fighting the guards [right][/right]you will level up very quickly [right][/right] it would take around 10 game days to level up 10 times[right][/right] Using normal methods can take up to 50 game days...
deoraven Posted at: 17:00 Jun24 2008 Post ID: 2296739
deoraven
+
+
QUICK MAGIC MASTERY [right][/right] gain access to the Arcane University [right][/right] create a small spell for each college of magick [right][/right] DESTRUCTION: fire 3 points 1 sec SELF [right][/right] RESTORATION: restore health 3 points 1 sec SELF/TOUCH [right][/right] ILLUSION: Invisibility 1-5 secs SELF or Light 1-5 secs 10-15 ft. [right][/right] ALTERATION: open very easy lock (keep casting on harder lock) [right][/right] COUNJURATION: bound helmet 1-5 secs SELF or summon scamp [right][/right] MYSTICISM: detect life 1-15 secs 10-30 ft. [right][/right] when your magicka runs out rest for an hour [right][/right] for the most part getting to expert (75/100) is fairly easy after that it mite take up to an hour to increase 10 points.

deoraven Posted at: 17:11 Jun24 2008 Post ID: 2296750
deoraven
+
+
USEFUL CHEATS [right][/right] DUPLICATION: once you have 2 or more scrolls of the same kind double-click on it. [right][/right] then drop the item you wish to DUPE (the first attempt might fail) [right][/right] 95% of items can be DUPED including SOULGEMS and SIGIL STONES . [right][/right] PERMANENT ENCHANTMENTS: this one requires you to have 4 or more scrolls of the same kind. [right][/right] 1ST: do the DUPE cheat on the ENCHANTED ITEM you wish to make permanent you should now have 2 of the item [right][/right] 2ND: equip one of the two ENCHANTED ITEMS [right][/right] 3RD: double-click on the scroll you have 4 or more of [right][/right] 4TH: then drop the UN-EQUIPPED version of the ENCHANTED ITEM [right][/right] now BOTH versions should be dropped and the item should be un-able to be re-quipped (because the enchantment is permanent) [right][/right] sell the extra copies.

deoraven Posted at: 17:18 Jun24 2008 Post ID: 2296761
deoraven
+
+
LETS GET FREAKY [right][/right] gain access to the arcane U. [right][/right] do the duplication cheat on any UN-ENCHANTED item [right][/right] enchant the EXTRA COPIES of the DUPED item , for example : fortify magicka 24 pts [right][/right] do the DUPE cheat on your new enchanted item [right][/right] then do the permanent enchantment on your DUPED enchanted items [right][/right] sell your extra copies [right][/right] since you kept the original version you can do it as many times as you wish [right][/right] i fortified my magicka 5000 in less than an hour [right][/right] since you MASTERED all your magick colleges (or even just a few is nice) [right][/right] you now can create FREAKY spells (100 frost damage 50 feet 10 secs + 50 damage health 100 ft 20 secs) [right][/right] a spell like that mite in fact cost 10,000 gold to create and 5000 magicka to cast but the sky is the limit!!!!! [right][/right] get creative

beefybloke Posted at: 18:15 Jun24 2008 Post ID: 2296828
beefybloke
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I need a question answering, by reading someones walkthorugh on the main quest guide i accidently kill that kuthy guy, and m wondeing does he come bak to life so he can help me kill my kamoran?
fablelord Posted at: 15:20 Jun25 2008 Post ID: 2297933
fablelord
+
+
Yeah Deo really now just edit them. One more time and I will have to report.
Murphy's Law: It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious.
therapper Posted at: 06:12 Jun26 2008 Post ID: 2298783
therapper
+
+
On 24-Jun-2008 beefybloke said:I need a question answering, by reading someones walkthorugh on the main quest guide i accidently kill that kuthy guy, and m wondeing does he come bak to life so he can help me kill my kamoran?
to anser this it's no once some one is killed that don't come back

but there is once or tiwce in the main qust when you killed an enermy they come back till you do what is needed

« Last edited by therapper on Jun 26th 2008 »

05/06 hall of famer

RIP Proof
RIP tu Pac

2 of the best rappers ever

cred to v-gamer for the avatar
pickachu143 Posted at: 07:58 Jun27 2008 Post ID: 2300074
pickachu143
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Wait a minute... Im the Arch mage of the mages guild, and i got a apprentice to follow me. Everytime i like try to rob something she attacks me. I kill her. A couple of game days later she comes back!
therapper Posted at: 05:48 Jun28 2008 Post ID: 2301169
therapper
+
+
thats one of the odd times i was on about oh and you can tell the apprentice to stop following you so you can get up to your robbing with out any bother

05/06 hall of famer

RIP Proof
RIP tu Pac

2 of the best rappers ever

cred to v-gamer for the avatar
deoraven Posted at: 07:10 Jun30 2008 Post ID: 2303656
deoraven
+
+
You seem to forget that this is HELP beginners and by having ONE post thats 50 lines long might get confusing and besides you didnt offer ANY advice for the beginners so you are obviously in the wrong forum you guys make me laugh ooooh we'll ban you SO WHAT !? there are 500 other websites you morons. If you aint got anything RELEVANT to say buzz off!! You get mad cuz i posted 5 tips for beginners (which this forum was created for) and all you do is b.s around?? and the thing about the mage apprentice coming back life, ever noticed that they DONT have any names??? same with the DB murderer and the adoring fan the keep coming back not the right place for this. If you aint got a tip then you are in the wrong place....Start your own forums!!
fablelord Posted at: 17:51 Jul01 2008 Post ID: 2306060
fablelord
+
+
Right this is going to far and it looks like Deo has got everything nailed for tips. I Shall pin this at the top for other people that want look back at this. As well as mention this is not the place for grudge matches. For anyone else that looks at this do not do what Deo is doing and post 5 times in a row. Just edit the post. All posts that were off topic or flaming have been deleted.

CLOSED

« Last edited by fablelord on Jul 1st 2008 »
Murphy's Law: It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious.
poke.addicted Posted at: 16:14 Jul07 2008 Post ID: 2316531
poke.addicted
Post Likes: 3
+
+
Opening to say this..

deoraven, If you're telling one of the Moderators to go to another site, just because you think you know more in a certain area, and accuse they're wrong about something, Listen up, and listen Well. Learn your place in the community. You are a Member Someone who has 0 powers on every forum, you are here to post, have fun, and be friends with people. Not tell the Moderators People with Powers in specific forums, to go have their own forum and leave the site. They have more authority then you have. If you disrespect them, Then you will have trouble at your doorstep. Now, I am a Super Moderator Someone with More power and Authority then the moderators. If you mess with them, someone of my status may appear. Now, if you persist, from one of a Super Mods warnings, you may involve one of the Administrators, Which will probably Give you a Ban Sentence. And we don't want that do we? So suggestion, Know your place, and do not bash our mods. Warning 1 from me.

Oh and Multi posting is against our Rules of the Forums, If i see you do that agian im deleting all but your first post, Got it?
Yo.
vikings494 Posted at: 15:19 Jul12 2008 Post ID: 2325540
vikings494
+
+
i am going to unpin this so that the topic will fall back into the 20th page...Closed
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 408747

Post Top
Click to close