Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Glitches

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
MMMEEE Posted at: 11:02 Jul12 2008 Post ID: 2325293
MMMEEE
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I climbed down the imperial barraks ladder after stealing all their armour (the gray fox cowl helps) and when i was down stairs my character was imediantly half stuck in the wall and half stuck in a dresser, or crate... one of the 2.... i hated trying to get unstuck but i eventually did by goin back up the ladder... alot and eventually i went down without getting stuck
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
therapper Posted at: 08:20 Jul14 2008 Post ID: 2327939
therapper
+
+
On 11-Jul-2008 vrdefender said:Another one is that if you ride in somewhere on a horse with people nearby, get off the horse, and get back on, people will attack you for stealing. It's also impossible to buy a horse. They never set it up for you. You have to steal it.
man you can buy a horse at all the city's stables but the IC one cos the orc has been eatin' them, and they do all you have to do is go into 1st person and look at the horse if it's red don't get onit if it's white then thats your horse, also theres a unicorn you can get (if you ant killed it by now) but a word of warning DON'T bring out ANY weapon just blast the 3 enermys with a fireball or or some other magic.

hope thins helps therapper

05/06 hall of famer

RIP Proof
RIP tu Pac

2 of the best rappers ever

cred to v-gamer for the avatar
MMMEEE Posted at: 17:36 Jul15 2008 Post ID: 2330462
MMMEEE
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I finally found umbra and i went to kill her. but every hit i landed did like no damage. and everytime she hit me my tv screen would mess up a bit, the sound wouls make screaching sounds, and finally after 10 hits while i was retreating she hit me one more time and my game froze
pickachu143 Posted at: 09:22 Jul16 2008 Post ID: 2331162
pickachu143
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Must be a problem with your game. Thanks for the pin viking.
MMMEEE Posted at: 16:08 Jul16 2008 Post ID: 2331766
MMMEEE
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I think there might be something wrong with my game to... buti solved the problem by getting my detruction lvl up and making a spell at the arcane university. Flame damage 25, frost damage 25, shock damage 25.
I took some sorcery potions since it took alot of magic. 2 hits and she was dead and i took her armour.
pickachu143 Posted at: 06:58 Jul18 2008 Post ID: 2333941
pickachu143
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Okay cool, i dont know where umbra is so i dont know if it happens to everyone lol.
MMMEEE Posted at: 09:09 Jul18 2008 Post ID: 2334079
MMMEEE
Forum GuestMember
+
+
It was vermilion. an alied ruin along the roads circling the imperial city. It shouldn't take long to find
MMMEEE Posted at: 09:15 Jul18 2008 Post ID: 2334082
MMMEEE
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 12-Jul-2008 vikings494 said:lol nice one MMMEEE. there was this one time i was climbing dive rock on foot. i was attacked by a Troll named The Underfyte Matron. i got killed. (that thing is hella strong) it hit me off the top of Dive Rock. While falling i hit the ground where i should have died but my body kept going. after i ran into Aerins camp my guy accidently hit the Acrobatics trainer while rolling down. the guy had falled down and started to punch my dead body. Honestly it was wierd..it all was good i exited the game and put it back in...ok pinning thread time Pikachu

[b][/b]PINNED[b][/b] lol ive always wanted to do that
I found him yesterday and killed him. I had managed to get on top of a mountian and he attacked me. He was like... he had casted chemelion and had blue wavy things running through him. (probally my game messing up.) He drops a elvan bow enchated with frost, fur armour, 2 arms, a skull, 2 legs, and 1 torso. They had names to the bones but i can't remember.
pickachu143 Posted at: 06:32 Jul20 2008 Post ID: 2337384
pickachu143
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Heh, there was a glitch with my game too. Whenever i summoned something you see a black cylinder with the thing you summoned it inside it. I cleaned the disc and it fixed though.
Rashok_Ne Posted at: 17:44 Jul22 2008 Post ID: 2341365
Rashok_Ne
+
+
NICE vikings494!! XDD

and btw, the horse thing does work.
you just have to be on a horse that was "stolen".
anyway, worked for me haha. ^^;

ANOTHER FEW:

-Using powerful shock arrows/bows combined with a sneak attack and on a hill can make an enemy spaz post-mortem
-In Myrvana Arano(or whatever her name is)'s home, if she is standing on a certain side of her bed and you shoot her with a shock arrow, then wait for her to rise, she sometimes spaz-rolls under her bed and stands up.
-If you get on Shadowmere when she has been knocked unconscious and is JUST getting up, you sometimes "float" above her.

And yes, it was a scamp.
Oblivion is the most amazing game ever made. Great job, Bethesda.
Rashok_Ne Posted at: 17:44 Jul22 2008 Post ID: 2341366
Rashok_Ne
+
+
On 20-Jul-2008 pickachu143 said:Heh, there was a glitch with my game too. Whenever i summoned something you see a black cylinder with the thing you summoned it inside it. I cleaned the disc and it fixed though.
lol i've seen that happen before!! very strange.
pickachu143 Posted at: 06:57 Jul23 2008 Post ID: 2342189
pickachu143
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Rashok please dont double post, its against the rules. Anyway, it does sometimes happen. Wow has this thread gotten popular...
MMMEEE Posted at: 16:57 Jul23 2008 Post ID: 2342754
MMMEEE
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 23-Jul-2008 pickachu143 said:Rashok please dont double post, its against the rules. Anyway, it does sometimes happen. Wow has this thread gotten popular...
Dude re-read the rules. Your aloud to double post as long as one of them has a quote, which the second one does.

On topic: Sometimes I attack an imperial guard and the attacks go right through them. I walk around them and they are like... a picture of where one was but not anymore. I can walk rightthrough them and everything.
Rashok_Ne Posted at: 11:16 Jul24 2008 Post ID: 2343958
Rashok_Ne
+
+
Oh, sorry about the double post!! >.<

anyway, There's an area in cheydinhall that's part of the "Abandoned House", and you can pass through it if you find the right spots. :3

Happy glitch hunting. <3
pickachu143 Posted at: 06:03 Aug02 2008 Post ID: 2359778
pickachu143
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Has anyone found any glitches yet?
MMMEEE Posted at: 08:38 Aug02 2008 Post ID: 2359900
MMMEEE
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well I have a glitch that has cuased me to not finish a quest. I did the curefor vampriism and yada yada. The count said to give him a day to greive then talk to his stewerdess. I did that and she stands outside the castle doing nothing.I talk to her and i get "I will go let the vount knowyour here just stay here." and she JUST STAYS THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
pickachu143 Posted at: 10:27 Aug05 2008 Post ID: 2364081
pickachu143
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hmm... I dunno about that one, are you still a vampire? If you are then the only way to cure it is to get that Evil Base place from Xbox Live.
MMMEEE Posted at: 19:00 Aug05 2008 Post ID: 2365236
MMMEEE
Forum GuestMember
+
+
1. No i finished the quest pretty much. I cured me self. gave the cure to kill the counts wife and he said to come back in a day when he had finished greiving to get my reward. AND I CAN'T GET IT CUZ THE STEWARDESS!

2. I got a ps3 and it's not online
pickachu143 Posted at: 08:41 Aug06 2008 Post ID: 2365738
pickachu143
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Oh okay. I think this is a glitch im not sure. I bought the house in skingrad and got everything for it. But wheres my butler? Any ideas?
fablelord Posted at: 10:54 Aug06 2008 Post ID: 2366030
fablelord
+
+
I don't know about the butler for I download my houses (lucky me) but with the vampire quest one is easy. Really you don't talk with the Stewardess. You go back to the count in the chamber. Simple. Just be sure you keep an eye on what he says. He tends to sneak the reward in there without you knowing. And if you haven't got a new version of the game or a patch (one of those stupid live updates) then you should be able to ask him for the reward constantly and earn yourself a hefty amount of gold.
Murphy's Law: It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious.
Displaying Page 2 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close