Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Weapon Poison

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

skeletonsniper Posted at: 18:26 Feb04 2009 Post ID: 2536354
skeletonsniper
Post Likes: 0
+
+
[b][/b]I know you can get weapon poison but how do you get it? I got it once one my first character but I wasted on a sword that got took away from me. I want for my assassin character. How can I make or get it?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
fablelord Posted at: 20:55 Feb05 2009 Post ID: 2537234
fablelord
Post Likes: 0
+
+
If you have proper alchemy materials you can make poisons. Just be sure to read the effects each ingredient does. If it heals you then you know that the potion will end up healing you. If it damages you in some fashion then you know it will damage another thing or person. Usually the potion will be poisoned if the icon appears in a green vial instead of the healing potions which are in purple vials. Possibly pink(depends on how you look at colors). In order to equip the poison you just go over to it and press what ever button you have for equip(I have no idea what system you are on). The choice will come up to put the poison on the weapon you have equipped. So theres a full basics course of poisons.
Murphy's Law: It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close