Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Permanent Stat Boost

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

GeneticDementia Posted at: 18:10 Feb06 2009 Post ID: 2537787
GeneticDementia
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
This is nothing more than a modified dupe. You will need 2 identical scrolls ( no more than 2). You will also need 2 identical rings ( ex. + 12 Strength). Equip only 1 of the rings and use the scrolls to dupe the 1 left in your inventory. When the rings drop, if you go to your "Active Effect" page on your menu, you will see a permanent stat boost even though you are no wearing the ring. Now, there are a couple of small setbacks. First, do NOT use a ring that has a skill you do not want all the time(ex. night vision)because these "Boosts" are irreversible. Second, while you CAN add to your skills, (ex. Blade, L. Armor, ect, ect) going over 100 does absolutely nothing. Also to "Boost" your skills in this way, negates the bonuses you receive from training the real way. Third, you can "Boost" your attributes ( ex. Strength, Speed, Intelligence )as high as you want without any consequence. After level 25, you have access to the best Sigil Stones in the game, and these are the best for making the enchanted rings. Finally, go to the "Programmers Map" and collect as many Sigil Stones as you can carry. I will answer any questions that anyone has, have fun.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
fablelord Posted at: 09:13 Feb07 2009 Post ID: 2538124
fablelord
+
+
Most of the things you have been posting have already been put in the glitch thread. Thus why it is there. I love the enthusiasm but as I said this stuff has mostly already been put herehttp://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=90057
Murphy's Law: It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious.
GeneticDementia Posted at: 12:45 Feb07 2009 Post ID: 2538242
GeneticDementia
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 07-Feb-2009 fablelord said:Most of the things you have been posting have already been put in the glitch thread. Thus why it is there. I love the enthusiasm but as I said this stuff has mostly already been put herehttp://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=90057
Maybe, just maybe i am going insane, but when I looked at the "glitch" thread there was nothing even remotely close to what I have posted. As a matter of fact, the only place anywhere in this forum you will find what I have posted is in here. Now, if I am mistaken, please do not hesitate to correct me. Oh yeah, tried the programmers map yet?
fablelord Posted at: 18:21 Feb07 2009 Post ID: 2538439
fablelord
+
+
Hm......... I thought for sure it was. I guess it isn't ah well. And I tried the programmers map awhile ago and let me tell you what it did to my hard drive and exactly what had to be done for my 360.
Murphy's Law: It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious.
GeneticDementia Posted at: 00:04 Feb08 2009 Post ID: 2538902
GeneticDementia
Forum GuestMember
+
+
No way! You deep fried ?! Wow, I thought that was a myth. I heard of it happening, but never actually ran into someone who it happened to. Hmmm, well now that I know that, I'll post a warning in the topic. Thanx for the heads up.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close