Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Lost Programmers Map

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

GeneticDementia Posted at: 18:36 Feb06 2009 Post ID: 2537809
GeneticDementia
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
You're gonna love this one. To find this area, you must have downloaded Frostcrag Spire. Enter into the spire and go to the sleeping quarters. Do NOT leave the teleport pad!! In first person view, look to your right. You will see the door arch to the garden. While looking at the doorway, save your game then close the game down. Go into your dashboard, system settings, memory, games, Oblivion. Once you are there delete the wizard tower. Don't worry, you can re-download the tower again at no cost. Now comes the tricky part. Start up Oblivion and load the game that you just saved. It will say that you are about to load a game that is missing content, just say yes. As soon as the game starts, run forward and do not stop. There in the distance you should see the outline of a house, just keep running towards it. Once you "hop" into the house, leave through the front door. Welcome to the Lost Programmers Map!! Now there is one catch, if you are using a character such as a Breton, your speed must be 100 or higher. A wood elf, only needs to be around 50 or so, or you will not have enough speed to reach the outlined house. Good luck.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
GeneticDementia Posted at: 00:08 Feb08 2009 Post ID: 2538906
GeneticDementia
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Just a word of warning, I just found someone who crashed their system in the worst way getting into the map. I personally have never had this happen, but I feel bound to at least warn that there is obviously a risk to going where most won't. Go to the programmers map at yourown risk, but if you do, and you succeed, the rewards are worth the trip. Good luck.
fablelord Posted at: 19:16 Feb08 2009 Post ID: 2539768
fablelord
+
+
On note number 2: It is possible to do the programmers map. Though most don't call it the programmers map........... Anyways, it is possible. I was just an unlucky one because I had the original 360 when this happened which meant an imminent red ring of death somewhere down the line. It just so happened that activating that glitch was the final push.
Murphy's Law: It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious.
Saint Jimmy Posted at: 14:11 Feb22 2009 Post ID: 2554022
Saint Jimmy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Oi, this makes me SOOOOOOOOOO freaking MAD!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm hearing about all of these kool download things; but I have a freaking PS3!!!! Does anyone know if there's some way to download these things onto the PS3, or is it only available on the PC and 360??? Anyone who can help me, I will seriously love you for like, EVER!!!
What? Say something! Am I so beautiful that you're at a loss for words?-Midna, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
fablelord Posted at: 08:25 Feb23 2009 Post ID: 2554768
fablelord
+
+
The only thing you can get for PS3 is the game of the year addition with Shivering Isles and Knights of the Nine quest. With that said, your basically screwed in getting any other downloads. You could find some secret hack group on the wonderful interweb, but yet I don't know how many of those exist or how to find them.
Now that I said that: Please do not love me for "like, EVER!!!"
Murphy's Law: It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious.
Saint Jimmy Posted at: 18:37 Feb24 2009 Post ID: 2556089
Saint Jimmy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Haha, that's lame, but sorry for the whole love you for like ever thing, my friend made me put that, or rather, she stole my computer and typed it in there. Well, thanks anyways, love your signiture, btw.
What? Say something! Am I so beautiful that you're at a loss for words?-Midna, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
baseballer25 Posted at: 13:43 Aug03 2010 Post ID: 2879242
baseballer25
Forum GuestMember
+
+
is it possible to escape it and go back to the regular game?
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close