Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

wildest thing that happened to you on skyrim

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:49 May31 2013 Post ID: 3249970
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
a giant chicken came out of nowhere when I was using the forge
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:02 Jun02 2013 Post ID: 3250483
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
it was when i got attacked by a wolf, then a bear, then a troll, then a dragon, then giants, when the giants were attacking me, he flew me to space then my game froze. then when i turned it back on i was fighting alduin.WTF!!!
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:29 Jun03 2013 Post ID: 3250682
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I was fighting a dragon outside of whiterun and then a whole tribe of bandits came out of nowhere and started fighting the city guards and i was like wtf?Thinkthen i went to a bandit camp for a mission and it had thieves guild type poeple there and it wasnt the theif guild mission one
Forum Guest Posted at: 04:10 Jun10 2013 Post ID: 3251946
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I ran through a hallway and all my apperals and weapons were stripped off me leaving me almost naked, luckily for that daiper/g string looking underwear...
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:52 Jun21 2013 Post ID: 3254189
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
it was when i was in a bear cave there were 2 bears. i couldn't see 1 but it was there because i heard roaring. so i attacked where i thought it was and when it died it fell out of nowhere.Think
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:01 Jun26 2013 Post ID: 3255359
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I was talking to one of the stabele leaders about what what he thought about the dragons. Right then, a dragon attacked and he ran up and got eaten by it.
Forum Guest Posted at: 04:02 Jun30 2013 Post ID: 3256094
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
One time I shot a dragon with a flame arrow and it died strait away ( it was a named dragon )
DianeDovahkiin Posted at: 16:26 Jul03 2013 Post ID: 3256883
DianeDovahkiin
Post Likes: 0
+
+
The most wild thing that happened to me on Skyrim? I drank Redwater Skooma as a Werewolf, meaning a Breton with Beast Blood in the Breton body, after I had killed two mammoths and a giant at a nearby Giants camp, the sun came out and it told me my vampire blood boils in the sunlight. Now I am a Werewolf with full effects and a vampire who cannot drink blood, eyes do not glow, villagers never attack, health, stamina, and magika never regenerate in the sunlight, has evey power a normal vampire does, and cannot be cured of my vampirism. I look at it as both an advantage and a disadvantage. What would YOU look at it as?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:43 Jul08 2013 Post ID: 3257715
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I killed some guards and went to jail, then I broke out and went to my home and but on some fighting gear that I had stashed in my home. I went back to fighting and got tired of that so I went back to jail. after I slept off my time in jail I was wearing all the gear I had on before the first time I went to jail and also the gear I had on the second time
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:19 Jul22 2013 Post ID: 3261308
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
The weirdest thimg for me was that i was riding my horse off a mountain and i came to a really long ledge and fell because i was bored so jumped off my horse while iwas falling and my horse just stayed in mid air and i diedEhEh
Forum Guest Posted at: 03:32 Jul29 2013 Post ID: 3263045
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
the wildest thing that happened to me on skyrim was that i was just riding my horse exploring things then i found this mill and i tryed to cut my horse i put the log on the thing and i pulled the lever and i accidentaly got on my horse well tryed to and i glithed out and i turned into a horse
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:43 Jul29 2013 Post ID: 3263222
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Smile I was at riften and i had just killed a dragon and it came back to life and started flying around. Bone flying around it was freaky
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:52 Aug03 2013 Post ID: 3264501
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
i was on a quest, and was still within sight of whiterun when a dragon flew over my head and kept shooting fireballs at me. this went on for ten minutes. it wouldnt sit still long enough for me to attack. i was about to start cussing when a mammoth flew through the air out of nowhere, killed the dragon landed then died.
T3rM1nAtOr223 Posted at: 12:19 Aug07 2013 Post ID: 3265290
T3rM1nAtOr223
Forum GuestMember
+
+
A dragon started fighting and at the same time I saw another dragon in the distance so I lead the 1st dragon (Which was a legendary dragon) to the 2nd dragon(Which was a revered dragon) to see if they would fight, but they both started to attack me and a 3rd dragon swooped round the cliff so I used the bend will shout on the 3rd dragon (Which was a frost dragon) and mounted it. We were having an air battle which I thought was awesome until the legendary dragon got killed when it had 3/4 of it's health left and the revered dragon just froze in mid air, when I killed it it just shot up into the sky and disappeared, I didn't get any souls. :'(
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:58 Aug14 2013 Post ID: 3267029
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
i was kiling a gaint and in two secs i was ander the ground away from the gaint in a cript?DohWhistleEhWTF?
Lucario_0277 Posted at: 12:55 Sep04 2013 Post ID: 3271753
Lucario_0277
+
+
I was wandering around when this naked argonian ran up and told me he stole this ring from bandits. He expected me to pay him a bunch of money. This mammoth was running sideways and killed the argonian in the middle of his speech. Somehow I was sent flying in the air when it all happened.
tegan41 Posted at: 13:48 Sep04 2013 Post ID: 3271771
tegan41
Matt
Post Likes: 6
+
+
A naked courier ran up to me. Other then that, my Skyrim experience is pretty normal. 0.0
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:23 Jan25 2014 Post ID: 3301345
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
When I became Arch Mage at the College of Winterhold, I fast traveled to the Alechemist's Shack to restock on Deathbell. I fast traveled back on my horse. When I appeared on the bridge that leads to the College, I came from the sky and hit the ground. I didn't die, but suddenly my horse fell from the heavens and landed right next to me, dying. One of the craziest happenings in my Skyrim Lifespan. xD
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:33 Feb25 2014 Post ID: 3306921
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
The weirdest thing to me was I tried to use a shout the unrelenting force btw and I said the shout it nothing happens and I got killed by dragon because of that
Forum Guest Posted at: 23:30 Mar13 2014 Post ID: 3309732
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I was in riverwood and I was playing tag with the little girl and she got me and I accidentally set the girl on fire and then her dad tried to kill me but I just ****** him up with my fists ahahah and the a wolf came and tried to attack me and then another one came and was hurting some woman lol Skyrim is the Best
Displaying Page 3 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close