Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

wildest thing that happened to you on skyrim

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:25 Mar14 2014 Post ID: 3309775
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I saw a black guy
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:39 Mar21 2014 Post ID: 3310903
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I was argonian and my guy was straight green and when I contracted vampirism my guys skin was just pink it was wierd and funny
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:37 Apr28 2014 Post ID: 3317766
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
i ran up to the first giant i saw and he hit me and i went straight up in the air i went about 100 metres in the air and got great view up there
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:32 May10 2014 Post ID: 3318695
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
mine was when i first got lydia and i didnt play for a week after that then when i loaded my game i went into whiterun house and lydia wasn't wearing armor and was a sleep in the same bed as my wife so i will tell u this i got a divorce and made lydia join the blades
Megadose Posted at: 20:11 Jun18 2014 Post ID: 3323966
Megadose
Post Likes: 0
+
+
For me, I'd have to say, when I got into a fight with a Dragon, another one showed up, and I end up killing Lydia, my horse, and the stray dog. (I used the Marked for Death shout on the Dragons, but my partners were too close)
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:24 Jun19 2014 Post ID: 3324116
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I was in winterhold and was fighting a Dragon,and I was at the beginning of the bridge that leads to the college(where the seal is at),and it landed on the tower above me,we both looked at each other,and it flew off.
Forum Guest Posted at: 23:27 Jun30 2014 Post ID: 3326295
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
when i was on top of high hroghgar then a random flying horse buzzed around xD
TheOneAndOnlyVex Posted at: 15:54 Jul02 2014 Post ID: 3326710
TheOneAndOnlyVex
+
+
While I was running from bandits there were guards chasing me and a dragon landed near me so I called Ohdahviing and ran the I found a cave ran in and got killed by a skeletal dragon. That was yesterday!AnxiousAnxiousAnxious
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:27 Oct21 2014 Post ID: 3352960
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
When I was in a falmer cave and I used unrelenting force at a falmer high up on a bridge and it flew so high up I couldn't see it and then it fell on me and knocked me over.[color=red][color=red][/color] [/color]
Forum Guest Posted at: 00:23 Oct27 2014 Post ID: 3354254
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I was riding my horse to the place where you retrieve the jagged crown and for some reason it was like my horse was pimp slapped and I went flying backwards like 50 feet
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:48 Oct31 2014 Post ID: 3355092
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Once i was wandering around whiterun hold,and then ,by a pond, i saw 1 skeleton,3 vampires,
and three bandits fighting.
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:32 Nov10 2014 Post ID: 3357268
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
i was fighting a guy on the throat of the world and i shouted him off the side of the mountain
i almost died climbing down to loot him HE WAS STILL ALIVE he killed me
Forum Guest Posted at: 01:29 Nov17 2014 Post ID: 3358563
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I was walking around the hills outside whiterun and dawnstar when some lady came up and started saying wabbajack wabbajack wabbajack and begged me to hit her with the wabbajack i did and she turned into a dog that wont stop following me i dont think she is going to turn back
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:18 Dec01 2014 Post ID: 3361187
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I was chilling around in the world when i saw a thingy that gives you a new shout. Then a dragon and a dragonpriest attacked me. Then another dragon attacked me. I was likeBrick WallSaluteDancing
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:25 Dec05 2014 Post ID: 3362270
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
somehow i changed into a vampire...
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:08 Feb10 2015 Post ID: 3370700
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
So I was i Whiterun and I accidentaly shouted at some old lady so then as she like flew iinto the air she hit a damn dragon and it came down at me. So i had an entire town and a dragon attacking me. I ran up to a cliff and started shooting people and one dude hit me so hard i fell off the cliff into a lake. And then those ******* fish came and the dragon ate me.
Swampert280 Posted at: 21:01 Feb13 2015 Post ID: 3370997
Swampert280
+
+
Honestly one of the most craziest things that happened to me on skyrim would be the time I got attacked by an Ancient Dragon I had to use a ton potions just to keep myself alive I had to save the game a few times before I fought it because he killed me a few times.
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:23 Feb23 2015 Post ID: 3372075
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
so i was going to fight a dragon on my horse when all of a sudden i see a frak load of falmer and 2 deagons fighting. what did i do i just went in a got at 15 falmer kills with a crossbow just eagle eyin them and shot a dragon dead before i needed to pull back.
Forum Guest Posted at: 23:30 Apr07 2015 Post ID: 3375911
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I was attacking a fort shouted a guy off a tower turned around and killed the guy behind me then as im going to the stairs the first guys body lands in front of me as if it fell from the sky like wtf
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:13 Jul08 2015 Post ID: 3382955
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I fast travelled to markarth and I was in the floor of the bee and barb so I console commanded out and the argonian blasted me with the wabbijack . Why me.
Brick Wall
Displaying Page 4 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close