Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Legendary Edition

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Nic21 Posted at: 16:35 May26 2013 Post ID: 3248707
Nic21
#holla
Post Likes: 6
+
+
I made a GOTY topic a little bit back, and now it is finally coming true! Just with a different name.

The Legendary Edition is basically the same exactly thing as a GOTY, just with a different name. I heard the name change was because some other game released a GOTY edition right around the time they were deciding for Skyrim. Long story short, other game that was coming out in GOTY form, wasn't very GTOY worthy in Bethesda's eyes. It was some zombie game I'm pretty sure. Read it in some article online, can't find it anymore. Anyways, that was the reason for the name change apparently.

Some of the Legendary Features include the three DLC's, combat cameras, mounted combat, and Legendary difficult mode.

My question is, if you already had the regular Skyrim, would you spend $60 more bucks for the Legendary Edition? I think I can already predict your answer, but I figured this was a pretty good start for a topic to talk about this.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Legendary difficult mode was already added in with a patch awhile ago, correct? So basically you can pretty much scratch that off the list of special added features to the Legendary Edition. And if you were really obsessed with Skyrim at some point, you probably already bought the three DLC's, and was pretty upset when they didn't make anymore. So, you can scratch that off as well.

You're left with combat cameras and mounted combat.

Really I just think it's silly why they promote the Legendary difficulty mode so much if anyone with internet capabilities already has it. I think that's the part that upsets me so much.

I only borrowed the game from a friend for 2 months, so since I don't have the DLC's I'll definitely be buying this Legendary Edition. I'm just curious how well it's going to do. The only people I can see that would want to buy it is people that are in my position, and those are people who #1, don't have the game, and/or #2, people who don't have the DLC's because of not being able to connect with the internet. I don't see why anyone who has the original Skyrim with the DLC's would buy this.

But even after that rant, I am excited :D June 4th is when it's being released. I guess we'll just have to see how well it does when it happens.

Thoughts?
Credit to .Impact for this good lookin' guy right here<3

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close