Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Getaway

Directions to the SKYLINE(white) , TVR CEREBRA(navy blue) , LOTUS ELISE(white) , GO-CART(blue)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

bryce55892003 Posted at: 19:57 Mar05 2005 Post ID: 87169
bryce55892003
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
In free roam mode. Go forward, take the first left turn that u get to and go to end of the street. Then, take a left and watch for the park. Then take a left and then take the next right. Keeping forward of that right turn and stay to the left. U should now be on a two lane black top road with red side sholders. Go a little ways down that road and to ur upper right u should see a building with a dark brown top and tan walls with lines. After that u should come to a median with a squished triangle grassy area behind that should be a GOTHIC(not to be offensive but that's what it looked loike to me) looking wall. Drive straight to the wall and turn right u should come upon an opening in the wall by a LAMP WITH TWO YELLOW STRIPES. Turn down the driveway and u should come to a BRICK building with WHITE outlines. Turn to the right and u should find a WHITE skyline , NAVY BLUE tvr cerebra , WHITE lotus , and a BLUE go-cart.

I'm glad that I could help,

Bryce55892003

P.S. If u need further directions email me at [email protected]
DRUMS!!!!!!!!! I love drums , I think it's the beats that make me attracted to them.
FAV game: The Getaway

U having trouble find the hidden cars check my posts in the getaway forum.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
volcom5457 Posted at: 11:36 Jun19 2005 Post ID: 213253
volcom5457
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 05-Mar-2005 bryce55892003 said:In free roam mode. Go forward, take the first left turn that u get to and go to end of the street. Then, take a left and watch for the park. Then take a left and then take the next right. Keeping forward of that right turn and stay to the left. U should now be on a two lane black top road with red side sholders. Go a little ways down that road and to ur upper right u should see a building with a dark brown top and tan walls with lines. After that u should come to a median with a squished triangle grassy area behind that should be a GOTHIC(not to be offensive but that's what it looked loike to me) looking wall. Drive straight to the wall and turn right u should come upon an opening in the wall by a LAMP WITH TWO YELLOW STRIPES. Turn down the driveway and u should come to a BRICK building with WHITE outlines. Turn to the right and u should find a WHITE skyline , NAVY BLUE tvr cerebra , WHITE lotus , and a BLUE go-cart.

I'm glad that I could help,

Bryce55892003

P.S. If u need further directions email me at [email protected]
can u help me with something
Metal gear king Posted at: 07:37 Jul10 2005 Post ID: 250473
Metal gear king
Forum GuestMember
+
+
you might think these rides are really good, but they are actually pretty crap, apart from the Loutus and Tvr, the skyline and go-kart go KABOOM! to easily.
Ghosts are like your shadow, their always with you...
johovasplat Posted at: 06:25 Aug08 2005 Post ID: 324245
johovasplat
Forum GuestMember
+
+
thanks for helping Bryce55892003 ive been looking for them for ages
http://s7.invisionfree.com/johovasplat = 90+ members growing every day ////////// http://www.freewebs.com/gfx-extreme = just go to it
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close