Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

gannondorf gone?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
rollers Posted at: 16:38 Mar31 2008 Post ID: 2178413
rollers
Post Likes: 0
+
+
in PH,gannondorf never came.will he come back?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Zeargo Posted at: 17:47 Mar31 2008 Post ID: 2178551
Zeargo
+
+
If you don't know, that game is pretty much after what happened in the GC version of Zelda, "The wind waker". In that version you face Gannon as your last boss and I suspect that he dies or disappears forever after that, but I havn't quite beaten him yet.

I known this from the start when in the instruction booklet I read the story (If you have read the story part, usually you never do read the story part of the instruction booklet) and also at the start when it had the storyboard with the cut out figures. In the story board it said something about beating this evil guy, yes that was Gannon. The whole storyboard at the start was pretty much the events of "The Wind Waker" version.
rollers Posted at: 14:50 Apr01 2008 Post ID: 2179579
rollers
+
+
well usually in other zelda games,he just comes back
Zeargo Posted at: 16:52 Apr01 2008 Post ID: 2180054
Zeargo
+
+
Well he doesn't come back that suddenly in the games. For example: "Oracle of Ages/Seasons". Beat one of the versions than type the code at the end in the other version and you get a gameplay where you fight Gannon. These two witches try and take the energy from the two beaten bosses and turn them into flames of some sort, than tries to get a third flame. They use the flames to ressurect Gannon and fight him.

The only other way that he suddenly comes back if he had disappeared (not dead) from a version that is linking onto another version.
rollers Posted at: 16:59 Apr01 2008 Post ID: 2180066
rollers
+
+
okay,i have no idea what you we`re talking about.please edit to a more simple post please.
Zeargo Posted at: 20:22 Apr01 2008 Post ID: 2180482
Zeargo
+
+
What I was trying to say is that the only way he can suddenly come back if its like the first game he appears in and he disappears or that characters in the game like the example I did in my previous post sacrifice for him to be alive again.

Do you get it or is it still confusing you?
Twilight_Sasuke Posted at: 04:27 Apr02 2008 Post ID: 2180930
Twilight_Sasuke
Post Likes: 3
+
+
Well looks like he is not coming back hullalooya! well we need different bosses every game because that will be boring versing the same boss
[center]v Latest Signature By Me v

Previously skyline_2fast_luffy & Now Cyndevia
TestVirus101 Posted at: 04:30 Apr02 2008 Post ID: 2180932
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
+
The thing is, only 1-3 games are ever the same "Link" and "Zelda" they're all descendants of each other, etc.

Ganon(dorf) however is always the same person in each Zelda game, thus, we're not losing him now.
rollers Posted at: 14:06 Apr02 2008 Post ID: 2181275
rollers
+
+
well maybe if we have another zelda game,then gannon will brobally come back and do his thing but gets beaten again by ONE little flaw.and yes,i understand,and also,your first post is right.he dies in "wind waker".i only know that because i used AR.Brick Wall

« Last edited by rollers on Apr 2nd 2008 »
Zeargo Posted at: 18:25 Apr02 2008 Post ID: 2182267
Zeargo
+
+
Most of links that they have for the Zelda games PS2/ X Box,etc. and the really old versions were pretty much grown up links, while the other games had link as a child. Also gannon was pretty much involved in most of those games (not sure all though).

Im not sure, but I think there starting now to actually have a continous story building up from the last game, as you know that this game is what happens after the "Wind Waker" game, which means Gannon will be dead forever.
Pooly Posted at: 07:15 Apr03 2008 Post ID: 2182817
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
+
Not necessarily.
Like Link and Zelda always keep re-incarnating he could to.

But a main enemy from an older game would be cool, like the wizard who frees Ganon from the Sacred Realm in ALTTP.

Credit to .Impact for the sig & avy
Zeargo Posted at: 18:45 Apr03 2008 Post ID: 2183579
Zeargo
+
+
do you mean that wizard that starts with "A"?
Twilight Knight Posted at: 19:01 Apr03 2008 Post ID: 2183626
Twilight Knight
Forum GuestMember
+
+
No, I think he means A Link to the Past.

You hae to remember, Wind Waker is the second game in the timeline of Hyrule. First OoT, then MM then WW, PH, then I think ALTTP. You get the picture.
Changed my account to Days of Ragnarok.
Zeargo Posted at: 19:10 Apr03 2008 Post ID: 2183633
Zeargo
+
+
No it doesn't go like that, but does fit it. Well at least ALTTP.

And I already knew what game he meant, just wondering if it was the wizard starting with "A".

« Last edited by Zeargo on Apr 3rd 2008 »
Twilight Knight Posted at: 19:27 Apr03 2008 Post ID: 2183648
Twilight Knight
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah. Like Agannomin, or something.

Which one doesn't fit in the timeline?

EDIT: Here, my friends is the timeline from www.zeldauniverse.net. I have made it smaller because of the length.

Timeline

0 HC:
As told in OoT, three Goddesses descend from a distant nebula to create the mythical land of Hyrule. Din, the Goddess of Power, cultivated the land to create the earth with her strong flaming arms. Nayru, the Goddess of Wisdom, gave the world the spirit of Law by pouring her wisdom in to it. Farore, the Goddess of Courage, created with her rich soul all the lifeforms which would uphold the law.

1 HC:
When the Goddesses leave the world of Hyrule after creating it, a sacred artifact known as the Triforce is left behind. This artifact contained the essences of the powers of the Goddesses.

1000 HC:
The land starts to take shape, and the various races have formed colonies, and the contstructions of various landmarks starts, including Hyrule Castle. The Hylians, who were said to be blessed with the powers of the Gods, established themselves as the most powerful of all the creatures who inhabited the land of Hyrule.

2010 HC:
Ganondorf Dragmire is born in to the Gerudo tribe. Legend has it that a male is born in to the races of the Gerudo only once every 100 years, and that this man is destined to be the leader of the thieves from the desert.

2030 HC (OoT):
Link I (The Hero of Time), a Hylian boy is born, but is taken in under the wings of the Great Deku Tree at the wish of his dying mother. He is raised as a Kokiri, the children of the Deku Tree. At the same time, Princess Zelda I is born in to the Royal Family of Hyrule.

2035 HC (OoT):
Ganondorf and his band of thieves start searching for the entrance to the Sacred Realm, where the Triforce of the Legends is said to be located. He does this in hope that when he lays his hands on the artifact, he will be granted powers beyond mortal comprehension, which he will ultimately use to take over the entire land of Hyrule.

2040 HC (OoT):
Without any luck in his quest so far, Ganondorf gains audience with the King of Hyrule in hope to gain more information on how to open the gates to the Golden Land. The King has no suspicions about Ganondorf's true agenda, but Princess Zelda and Link alike share the same nightmares about this evil man. The Great Deku Tree knows that the fate of Hyrule lies within the hands of Link, and sends him out to retrieve the three magical stones which will open the gates to the Sacred Realm.

Without knowing, Ganondorf follows Link's quest, and when Link opens the gateway to the Sacred Realm, Ganondorf enters it and gets his hands on the Triforce. Link himself enters a seven year slumber orchestraed by an ancient sage, Rauru, because he knows that it is the only way Link can mature enough to possibly fight off Ganondorf and restore peace to Hyrule.

2047 HC (OoT):
Link awakens to find Hyrule overtaken by the evil clutches of Ganondorf, who now holds the Triforce of Power. What he does not know is that the two other pieces of the Triforce, Courage and Wisdom, have been passed on to Link and Princess Zelda respectively, as they are the two people in Hyrule who represent these qualities the most. Link sets out to awaken the the seven sages, because only with the help of their powers can he gain entrance to Ganon's Castle.

During the battle with Link, Ganondorf transforms himself in to a huge, evil pig-like creature. This was the beginning of what seems to have been a gradual transformation from Ganondorf, the man, in to Ganon, the evil creature who would stop at nothing to grant his own wishes. Later, in The Wind Waker, these names were used interchangeably for Ganon(dorf). After a long hard battle Link defeats Ganon, and the seven sages with Princess Zelda as the leader manages to seal Ganon in the Sacred Realm. After the battles are over and peace has been restored to Hyrule, Princess Zelda sends Link back to his own time, so that he would not lose his childhood.

2041 HC (MM):
Done with the battles that made him a Hero in his homeland, Link sets out to find a friend whom he parted ways with when he fulfilled his destiny and became the Hero of Time. Be it be accident or destiny, Link was brought to the land of Termina, a parallel world to Hyrule. Here he met with many familiar faces, though they were not the same people who he had interacted with during his previous quest. In Termina, he quickly discovers that his help is desperately needed, as an evil known as Majora's Mask is bringing the moon down to crush Termina. With time running short, the Hero of Time must once again use his powers to manipulate time on order to awaken the four giants who can stop the moon from falling down.

After a big showdown inside the moon, Link defeats Majora's Mask and saves Termina from destruction. No tale tells the story of what happened to Link I after this, and it is left up to the imagination of the player to figure this out. One thing is for sure however, no new stories about the Hero of Time after this, and it can be assumed that he retreated to a life in peace somewhere, possibly even in Termina with his new-found friends, but it is most likely that we will never know for sure.

2147 HC (TWW):
Somehow the seal of sages that held Ganon trapped within the Sacred Realm is broken. Nobody knows just how this happened, but as this great evil once more threatened the very existence of Hyrule, people started waiting for the return of the Hero of legends who had save the land from this evil before.

2150 HC (TWW):
When the people of Hyrule realized that the Hero would not return to save them from Ganon, they turned to the Gods and prayed for them to vanquish Ganon and restore peace to Hyrule. The Gods responded, possibly angered by the turmoil that was going on, by puring endless amounts of water over Hyrule. Soon, the land of Hyrule was no more, and in its place came a sea, which quickly became known as the Great Sea, and Ganon was buried under this sea together with the land he wanted.

2500 HC (TWW):
Just as quickly as the land of Hyrule was drowned within the depths of the seemingly endless sea, the people forgot all about it, and adapted to their new lifestyles on the mountaintops of Hyrule, which became islands. Only on a certain island known as Outset they remembered the old Kingdom which was now far below the surface upon which they now lived, but it quickly became a mere legend to them as well.

2510 HC (TWW):
Link II, the Hero of Winds was born on Outset Island around the same time as Princess Zelda II was born in to a family of pirates who roamed the Great Sea. It was said that Link II had no relations to the Hero of Time, but Princess Zelda II, who went by the name Tetra, and was captain of the Pirates, was part of the royal bloodline of Hyrule.

2522 HC (TWW):
Ganon, who had been sealed under the ocean together with the Kingdom of Hyrule which he desired to rule over for hundreds of years, becomes active again. It is not known how, but he manages to create a portal from Hyrule to the the Forsaken Fortress which is above the surface of the Great Sea, and he is working in secrecy to find the two remaining pieces of the Triforce, Courage and Wisdom, which he needs to revive the Kingdom of Hyrule for his own evil schemes.

In his quest for the Triforce of Wisdom, he kidnapps young, blonde girls with pointy ears (trademarks of the Princess of Hyrule), and when one of these girls turns out to be Link II's sister, Aryll, Link sets out to save her. During his quest to save his sister, he in colaboration with an ancient King of Hyrule, Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule, uncover Ganon's plans, and they make it their goal to stop Ganon. After a long quest, Link II and Princess Zelda II faces Ganon in battle and defeat him by working together. Peace is again restored to Hyrule and the Great Sea.

2900 HC (ALTTP):
How the Great Sea was drained and the Land of Hyrule once more became full of flourishing life, and how Ganon once more got locked up in the Sacred Realm, is not know, because there is no tale that tells this story. Once can only hope that the newest Legend of Zelda game, which is said to be a sequel to The Wind Waker, and set to be released in late 2005, will explain this to us. Regardless, the Hylian people are once more living in Hyrule, and it is then Link III and Princess Zelda III are born.

2914 HC (ALTTP):
A dark age seems to be approaching Hyrule as monsters are appearing left and right, and there seems to be no stopping these. Out of the blue, the Wizard Agahnim appears and puts and end to all of this, and as a sign of gratitude the King of Hyrule gives him the position as his 1st advisor. Agahnim has evil plans however, as it turns out he is a puppet of Ganon who is working from the Sacred Realm, which has now become the Dark World. Agahnim overthrows the King, and puts all of Hyrule's soldiers under his spell, while he works to sacrifice the seven maidens who are descendants of the sages who created the barrier which seals Ganon in the Dark World, as that is the only way the barrier can be broken.

Princess Zelda pleads for Link's help telepathically, and Link sets out on a quest to stop Ganon. After a long hard journey he is able to defeat Ganon and get the Triforce back. Link then uses the mystical powers of the Triforce to return everything in Hyrule back to normal.

2916 HC (OOA & OOS):
Evil is brewing in lands far away from Hyrule, and the Triforce calls upon Link to fight this evil. As he progresses in the lands of Holodrum and Labrynna, he discovers that the puppetmaster(s) behind this threat is Twinrova, Ganon's surrogate mothers from, who are trying to revive Ganon. As Link fights his way through the evil which is threatening these lands he meets up with the three Oracles, Din, Farore and Nayru, from whom he gets the help needed to take on the evil Twinrova and ultimately Ganon.

PS: At the end of the Oracle games when Link meets Princess Zelda, it seems to be the first time they meet. We have no rational explanation to this inconcistency, and it is something that flaws our theory of the placement of the Oracle games. Regardless we have decided that placing them in between ALTTP and LA is where it makes most sense, despite of this inconsitency in the theory.

2916 HC (LA):
On his way back to Hyrule, Link gets shipwrecked and ends up on the mysterious island of Koholint, where he has to awaken the Windfish. Throughout this quest he meets up with many familiar friends and foes, and the fact that the island disappears once he awakens the Windfish, makes many think that this was just a dream. Nobody knows for sure . . .

3540 HC:
Princess Zelda IV is born in the North Castle in Hyrule.

3550 HC:
One of the great kings of Hyrule hides the Triforce of Courage, and his son, a Prince of Hyrule, desires it greatly, but does not know its whereabouts. When an evil Wizard tells him that his younger sister, Princess Zelda knows its location, but refuses to tell him, the Prince is so upset that in his rage he with the help of the Wizard puts his sister in to a deep slumber from which she may never awaken. In his grief after realizing what he has done, the Prince places Zelda in an alter in North Castle and puts down a law which says that every Princess born in Hyrule after this must be named Zelda.

3845 HC (LoZ):
The evil wizard Ganon reappears in Hyrule and manages to steal the Triforce of Power. He takes over the underworld of Hyrule, and uses Death Mountain as his headquarters. As a result of Ganon's reappearance and increase of power, monsters start to appear in Hyrule.

Link IV and Princess Zelda V are born.

3860 HC (LoZ):
Princess Zelda V inherits the Triforce of Wisdom, but fearing that Ganon will try to steal it she shatters it in to eight pieces which she hides throughout Hyrule. Then she sends Princess Impa out to look for a hero who can save Hyrule from the clutches of Ganon, after which Zelda is taken prisoner by Ganon himself. When Impa meets Link she is convinced that he is the hero that will save both Hyrule and Princess Zelda, and he sets out a quest which ends in success.

3862 HC (AoL):
Link discovers the mark of the Triforce on his hand, and Impa tells him that this means he is the one destined to awaken Zelda IV from her eternal slumber, and Link sets out and completes this quest.

« Last edited by Twilight Knight on Apr 3rd 2008 »
Twilight_Sasuke Posted at: 22:48 Apr03 2008 Post ID: 2183837
Twilight_Sasuke
Post Likes: 3
+
+
we will see what happens in the latest game of zelda comes out
[center]v Latest Signature By Me v

Previously skyline_2fast_luffy & Now Cyndevia
Zeargo Posted at: 00:31 Apr04 2008 Post ID: 2183873
Zeargo
+
+
Twilight Knight, it doesn't have PH in its time line
Twilight Knight Posted at: 07:43 Apr04 2008 Post ID: 2184042
Twilight Knight
Forum GuestMember
+
+
No, I'ts kinda out dated,
tbug2007 Posted at: 11:59 Apr04 2008 Post ID: 2184168
tbug2007
Da Bug
Post Likes: 4
+
+
That is a long timeline.

ubr cuulness by Craizin the raizin. <3

FILIP R POLICE
Twilight Knight Posted at: 12:04 Apr04 2008 Post ID: 2184173
Twilight Knight
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah, that's why I made it smaller. XD The site it's in has a lot of information there. It's neat.
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close