Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT SPIRIT TRACKS PLEASE ASK ME

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

DragladeFan Posted at: 01:47 Aug02 2012 Post ID: 3134878
DragladeFan
Despicable Me Minion Lover
Post Likes: 3
+
+
I got this game in April or something and I have beaten both files with the help of YouTube (for one of them) and yes, I will gladly answer your questions about the game. Wiseguy Yeah, so that's about it. This is my second forum post and am glad to hewlp. YAY ME!! Applause Sorry. I got that from The Suite Life on Deck from London. Doh Right now I am feeling pretty hyper. Bounce But still, feel fre to ask me anything on this thread. P.S: At the GameStop I went to, it was the last copy and cost less than Phantom Hourglass. Evil And yes, I know it's too late to be hyper, but I will post some glitches I know on the site soon. Please give me a friend request if you'd like. Cool I already have two friends. And thank you for the friend requests. Salute I will check my friend requests out tomorrow morning at 7:00am or a little later since I set my DS alarm for 7:00am. Wiseguy Tonight I will continue hunting rabbits on my Zelda game, which I haven't played for a month or two, and will continue collecting train parts. Anxious If you want to know how to get unlimited treasures, feel free to ask me. Wiseguy Sorry there's a lot of stuff here. Eh
I'm now in love with the little "despicable" Minions from Despicable Me. I saw the second film a few weeks ago and loved it and now I adore the Minions as well. They're too cute! Who doesn't love Minions? And I might not have a new sig and avy up for a while since I'm saving Images to my 3DS Camera. Look on Examiner.com to read what they're saying in the first film's credits.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:38 Aug07 2012 Post ID: 3137072
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I can't locate my last desert rabbit. I noticed there is a section of the sand realm train track that I don't have (unlockable rail 16). The rabbit is in this area, but how do I unlock it. I thought I had all the force gems.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
DragladeFan Posted at: 15:54 Aug07 2012 Post ID: 3137132
DragladeFan
+
+
Um... I haven't gotten all the rabbits yet, but I'll find a vid or website you can link to. Think Sorry for the wait. Doh

Hope this helps! Thumbs Up

EDIT: Um... sorry, but I'm going to leave this vid up in case anyone wants to know the locations. But this site should help! Smile

http://www.zeldadungeon.net...gems.php

« Last edited by DragladeFan on Aug 7th 2012 »
I'm now in love with the little "despicable" Minions from Despicable Me. I saw the second film a few weeks ago and loved it and now I adore the Minions as well. They're too cute! Who doesn't love Minions? And I might not have a new sig and avy up for a while since I'm saving Images to my 3DS Camera. Look on Examiner.com to read what they're saying in the first film's credits.
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:53 Sep30 2012 Post ID: 3154185
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I can't figure out why when I am in the snow temple, I can't get the bell ringing right on the 2nd bell. What am I suppose to do with that? I have the large bell and the small one in place and try to follow the sign but still nothing. please help. lol
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:17 Jan20 2013 Post ID: 3201205
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Please help with the song at the ocean sanitary I try different things and I do it right and nothing happens it says I did it wrong over and over.
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:00 Jan30 2013 Post ID: 3204055
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
HELP I cant seem to do the final song plz help me
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:18 Apr24 2013 Post ID: 3240034
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
how do you beat the guy with the wip in the ochen tempol? AnxiousAnxiousAnxiousAnxious
DragladeFan Posted at: 17:41 Apr26 2013 Post ID: 3240914
DragladeFan
+
+
Forum Guest said:I can't figure out why when I am in the snow temple, I can't get the bell ringing right on the 2nd bell. What am I suppose to do with that? I have the large bell and the small one in place and try to follow the sign but still nothing. please help. lol

Forum Guest said:Please help with the song at the ocean sanitary I try different things and I do it right and nothing happens it says I did it wrong over and over.

Forum Guest said:HELP I cant seem to do the final song plz help me

Forum Guest said:how do you beat the guy with the wip in the ochen tempol? AnxiousAnxiousAnxiousAnxious

Sorry about all these quotes being together and I'm not answering one at a time with these multiple quotes, but my tablet logged me off and I was busy doing different things and I came back and I finished submitting my post and it loaded the page, (not this page) and I had to start all over. So in the Snow Temple, I would write on the map (press down on the D- Pad or tap the map icon on the bottom screen) and and put it how it's shown on te map (okay, Sorry for misspelling; my tablet is lagging/ going a little slow; Sorry for the extra "and"). Or you could write H for High, M for Medium, and L for Low. For the Ocean Sanctuary , the microphone stutters as you progress through the game. If that's not it, try remembering (or keeping in your mind) the speed of how it's played. Same with the final song. um... for the guy with the whip, when he pulls you toward him, attack him with your sword when he's done pulling you in. You have to time it right and IF think you have to hit him a few times. Then you're free. Hope I helped!
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:58 Oct20 2013 Post ID: 3283088
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
How do you hit the two eyes at the top of spirit tracks
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close