Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age

I'm stuck....

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

screams_for_war Posted at: 19:28 Jun10 2005 Post ID: 200598
screams_for_war
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Has anyone passed the Osgiliath level? I've got through all the fights except the one where you see the big ugly orc standing on the top of everything while swinging a sword. Does anyone know what I'm talking about and can you give me hints on how to defeat him?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
sharp_shootersharp Posted at: 19:23 Jun17 2005 Post ID: 210472
sharp_shootersharp
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I haven't beaten the osgilaith level yet but i know what your talking about and how to beet it because i was just there. The way i beat him was that i had eoden bearthgor farimer and elegost out and when some one died i whould trade eoden in for idrial so she could revive them and use the aura of the valar so when they died they were brought back to life and just so you know after you beat the other three things there will be one more of each to take there place then when you beat those you should be done if you killed the ugly dude first and after that you have to face a bunch of ring wraiths wivh are a pain in the a** because you don't have idrial any more.
Sam03 Posted at: 20:27 Jul02 2005 Post ID: 235261
Sam03
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I beat it, the people I used to defeat him were, Eadon, Brenuer(sp), and Idrial. For Idrial do frenzy and then make sure she got everyone with aura of valor. Then if they die do that over again on everyone. For Brenuer(sp)do frenzy then his strongest either Gondor Rampage, or Ecthelion Wrath over and over again. Then for the Eadon do frenzy and the attack where you suck the peoples points and he gets them. If you need to use the perfect attack and restore there action points with items, that's basicly how I did it.
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:59 Jun01 2014 Post ID: 3321260
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Stuck in West Moria and I can't find the 7th ruin... My dad has beaten the game and told me there was an underground thingy lol, but when I entered West Moria I came across this dot and I can't seem to get the dot, it's driving me insane!! Can anyone help me? And yes I'm a girl
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close