Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Origin problem

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 5 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:07 Jul10 2013 Post ID: 3258068
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Just experienced the exact same thing just now.......... if anyone manage to salvage their game please post.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:11 Jul10 2013 Post ID: 3258070
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
The Origin servers are down right now. Guess we all just have to wait.
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:39 Jul10 2013 Post ID: 3258077
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Try this.
So i just whent to https://www.origin.com and logged in with my username and password. clicked on a couple of things in the site and when opening up Simpsons again it asked for may email add an password. Logged in and everything was back to normal. FREAKIN A!!! Not sure if logging in via PC solved the issue or if it came right by itself but it is worth a try.
Good luck!
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:47 Jul10 2013 Post ID: 3258092
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Actually, the Origin servers finally came back. I wasn't able to log on to their site with my PC either, until a few minutes ago.
Forum Guest Posted at: 01:56 Jul11 2013 Post ID: 3258255
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
WHATS GOING ON WITH ORIGIN????????????Anxious I BOUGHT THE SIMS 3 ON SATURDAY AND ITS BEEN INSTALLED 45% NOW IT SAYS IM ON THE OFFLINE MODE AND I CANT GET ONLINE EVEN THOUGH IM CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Brick WallPray
MisaMeka Posted at: 05:22 Jul31 2013 Post ID: 3263654
MisaMeka
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Hi all!

For anyone who's tryin to log into your tapped out account and it redirects you to sign up can try this methood that worked for me.I had the same problem all night tonight, but there is a way into your account if you have, at some point, accessed your Facebook account to invite contacts to be your friends in the game.

1. usig your mobile device, go onto the origin/EA website: www[dot]origin[dot]com/us/login .

2. Make sure you are logged into Facebook on the same mobile device as before when you initially created the account on your phone.

3. Select the "Or, sign in using your account with: Facebook" option.

That should automatically sign you into your account and your email associated with the account will be displayed. Unfortunately when you sign up via a mobile app, it doesn't have you verify your email address. I imputed my email account wrong and web I wet to log back in my real email address wasn't working. In order to change my email I will have to contact customer support directly due to their security policy. What I choose to do was created a whole new gmail account with the spelling error I made when I initially signed up and had an account verification email sent from Origin again. It's tedious but it works.

Hope this helps. All the best!

(To anyone reading, sorry for any typos. It's very late/early and in too lazy to spell check ;P)
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:42 Aug23 2013 Post ID: 3269563
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Ive been playing this game for a long time and ive never had this much trouble. I can start the game and get into my Springfield but it just shows
Me the last screen it was on and then bumps me out of the game. Ive tried hlf a dozen things to fix it and am having no luck. I was at level 28 and im not willing to do it all over again. Whatever the problem is, they need to fix it soon or the will lose a lot of otherwise devoted players, including me.
Forum Guest Posted at: 23:57 Oct05 2013 Post ID: 3278678
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Add me daviddonow275
Im on everyday
Forum Guest Posted at: 06:26 Oct16 2013 Post ID: 3282132
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hi I hope someone can help, I accidentally logged out of tapped out from my phone (I Ihave an android phone) and when I tried to log back in using the same email and password it started from the start with a new ID name and everything, I was a high level, over 30 and have spent real money on premium items, I just want my original account back, I have tried logging into origin and resetting my password and it still logs me in as a new player and won't send an email to my address, I only use one email address and I still haven't received anything.
Please help
Thanks
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:54 Feb06 2014 Post ID: 3303813
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Is anyone else's not working, mine has logged me out and is saying to try again later when I try to log in again
big_loc69 Posted at: 03:06 Mar02 2014 Post ID: 3307573
big_loc69
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Sorry I am new
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:07 Mar02 2014 Post ID: 3307633
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I can log into my origin account, but can NEVER connect to the server when logged in. I have literally tried dozens and dozens of times. Because of this I started playing anonymously and now I don't try to log in anymore out of fear I'll lose my city. Am I screwed? I can't find any friends so I'm losing a lot of extra stuff.
Forum Guest Posted at: 02:51 Mar28 2014 Post ID: 3312628
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
The ganme loged me out not its saying therevis no such email address and cant log in, 2nd time this happened and. Dont fell like starting over once again.. Get your act togeather
Forum Guest Posted at: 05:17 May16 2014 Post ID: 3319274
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
i bought stus disco now my tapped out wont connect and keeps crashing :(
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:22 May18 2014 Post ID: 3319574
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
me too :(
Forum Guest Posted at: 00:36 Aug25 2014 Post ID: 3340803
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Ok I try to log in it crashes. I go to help friends it crashes.it is about to be deleted and I have 370 friends on Facebook this game just is not worth the agrivation
cristinamf516 Posted at: 00:08 Jan09 2015 Post ID: 3367304
cristinamf516
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Add me cristinamf516 I play on kindle fire(android)
cristinamf516 Posted at: 00:11 Jan09 2015 Post ID: 3367305
cristinamf516
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Add me cristinamf516
Displaying Page 5 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close