Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims 2: Castaway

Fishing pole issues...dun dun dun.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

NintendoDSLite Posted at: 18:34 Jul27 2009 Post ID: 2690116
NintendoDSLite
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I have already made the fishing pole but I can't seem to find anywhere to fish.
I don't know what's wrong...do I need bait of some sort?
I've found a way off the island but I'm 65 with my collection and I can't find fish I need for some trades becase my I need to use the fishing pole to get them! Help me ._.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Briana Elise Posted at: 15:20 Aug22 2009 Post ID: 2718497
Briana Elise
Forum GuestMember
+
+
go to the ocean and you can fish on top of those rocks.
Drea1974 Posted at: 14:18 Mar07 2010 Post ID: 2811744
Drea1974
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I know this is way late but, You need to goto the beach where you make SOS with the rocks. Then goto the next area where you dive for items in the ocean. There is a flat rock on the right of the screen, swim to it and it should say "Start fishing". After you start fishing you will need to look at the fish in the pond, they all like different colors of bugs, but there are some that don't like any bait at all. Put the hook into the water and slowly move it near a fish, if a colored bug comes up near that fish then you now know what it takes to catch it. A black heart will appear if the fish likes what it sees. Place the hook in front of the fish's mouth and it should bite. If you get a fish on, you will slowly drag the fish to the closest net in one of the four corners of the screen, and then swiftly swing the fish into the net.
It is very easy to scare the fish away so be quick but go slow lol. HTH Smile
DragladeFan Posted at: 17:42 Jul31 2012 Post ID: 3134283
DragladeFan
Despicable Me Minion Lover
Post Likes: 3
+
+
Also there's an area on the second island where ou can fish. Wiseguy
I'm now in love with the little "despicable" Minions from Despicable Me. I saw the second film a few weeks ago and loved it and now I adore the Minions as well. They're too cute! Who doesn't love Minions? And I might not have a new sig and avy up for a while since I'm saving Images to my 3DS Camera. Look on Examiner.com to read what they're saying in the first film's credits.
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:50 Aug29 2012 Post ID: 3144711
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hi, ya know, sims castaway is NOT the greatest game in the world, I've only got through It by cheating!!!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:10 Sep22 2012 Post ID: 3152067
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
oû trouver les corde de lianes tréssés
kimballard2003 Posted at: 20:36 Jun18 2013 Post ID: 3253676
kimballard2003
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You can fish with the fishing pole on both islands.

On the 1st island, go to the ocean, ( located right before you get on the ship)climb up on one of the 2 rocks. Cast at different locations, you can find different items, I think...

On the 2nd island, you can fish at the 'ol' fishing hole (couldn't resist, sorry) by climbing upon one of the rocks.

You do not need any bait. Fishing at different times of day will yield different fish.

Hope this helps. Have a great day.
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:55 Oct11 2013 Post ID: 3280876
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
[size=16][/size] (psp) aneyone know a skill cheat
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:13 Dec31 2014 Post ID: 3365938
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Drea1974 said:I know this is way late but, You need to goto the beach where you make SOS with the rocks. Then goto the next area where you dive for items in the ocean. There is a flat rock on the right of the screen, swim to it and it should say "Start fishing". After you start fishing you will need to look at the fish in the pond, they all like different colors of bugs, but there are some that don't like any bait at all. Put the hook into the water and slowly move it near a fish, if a colored bug comes up near that fish then you now know what it takes to catch it. A black heart will appear if the fish likes what it sees. Place the hook in front of the fish's mouth and it should bite. If you get a fish on, you will slowly drag the fish to the closest net in one of the four corners of the screen, and then swiftly swing the fish into the net.
It is very easy to scare the fish away so be quick but go slow lol. HTH Smile

Hey there how to trade plp
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close