Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims 2: Castaway

The Other Sim Castaways are mean to me

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Stonehouse Posted at: 17:20 Jan05 2010 Post ID: 2782943
Stonehouse
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
So I helped the doctor and got the spear and made the hatchet, and then I went and talked to the crazy guy cook by the peach tree, and I shook the tree and tried to give him the fruit and all he does is yell at me, and now I can't do anything but examine and talk to him, I'm not sure if I can even give him a gift.

Then I went to the gardener woman and go the bananas and tried to give one to her but she wouldn't take it and so now she hates me too.

I'm assuming that you can't win the game without these people so I'm not really sure what I should do besides start a new game, although I'd really not like to do that.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Drea1974 Posted at: 15:57 Mar07 2010 Post ID: 2811770
Drea1974
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Stonehouse said:So I helped the doctor and got the spear and made the hatchet, and then I went and talked to the crazy guy cook by the peach tree, and I shook the tree and tried to give him the fruit and all he does is yell at me, and now I can't do anything but examine and talk to him, I'm not sure if I can even give him a gift.

Then I went to the gardener woman and go the bananas and tried to give one to her but she wouldn't take it and so now she hates me too.

I'm assuming that you can't win the game without these people so I'm not really sure what I should do besides start a new game, although I'd really not like to do that.

You are taking too long to get to them. There is a certain amount of time you have once you complete a task to move on to the next task. For example: You get the items for Dr. Feelgood and she now says trade, you are done with her for now. You should have went straight to Mrs. Weeder. You should have talked to her right then and there. After getting the water carrier from her to water the plants, you should have went to the big water pool near Weeder and filled the carrier, and watered the banana tree. Then gone back into the water pool and filled the carrier again. Then you should have went to the egg area and collected the egg and watered the avocado tree. THEN go on into Chef Butcher's area and gotten him the peach. They hate you because you do not talk to them enough. Once a day you should be stopping by your fellow castaway friends and talk to them. If they are mad at you this is what you can do: You will need to give the Chef an egg (you passed this egg on the way into the Chef's area) he will take an egg to make him happy. For Mrs. Weeder: she is fairly simple. she will take anything that has a seed. Mangos, peaches, whatever, she is easy lol. Now for Suz, she is the most difficult to keep happy. I suggest you just keep talking to her but if that is not working then pray the cruel plane people will drop some chocolate in the parachute/SOS area. That is the only thing that will make her happy. She is a typical woman lol, clothes and chocolate make her happy lol. HTH Smile
DragladeFan Posted at: 17:40 Jul31 2012 Post ID: 3134281
DragladeFan
Despicable Me Minion Lover
Post Likes: 3
+
+
Maybe your sim is in a bad mood. If your sim is in a bad mood, that sim you're talking to won't get along with yours. Not Talking
I'm now in love with the little "despicable" Minions from Despicable Me. I saw the second film a few weeks ago and loved it and now I adore the Minions as well. They're too cute! Who doesn't love Minions? And I might not have a new sig and avy up for a while since I'm saving Images to my 3DS Camera. Look on Examiner.com to read what they're saying in the first film's credits.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close