Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims 2: Castaway

If you need help with The Sims 2:Castaways Come see me :o)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Drea1974 Posted at: 15:09 Mar07 2010 Post ID: 2811761
Drea1974
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I have looked over this site and I am astounded at how many people couldn't find the WHOLE answer to their questions. For example: How do I get the curry dish for Dr. Feelgood? The answer is way more involved than a simple, "See Chef Butcher". I have completed this game..twice, and I know what you need to do. But everyone needs to remember that you have to have patience. This game is not completed in one play through. And trust me I was like you guys once, lost and looking for answers and NEVER finding them.
I buckled down and I played this game for a week straight (my husband interupting me to do something other than play this game lol). I completed it and realized right then and there that I was nowhere NEAR completion. My point is I can help you with this game, so just respond to this post with your questions. I am more than happy to help you :o)Thumbs Up
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
PunkDaisy Posted at: 17:02 Mar16 2010 Post ID: 2815454
PunkDaisy
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I have already clicked on 'Make' on the boat a few times now it has gone back to 'examine' and wont let me go any further and i have gone to it with full energy, how do i get it to take to the next island, i have to get the mangos! ??
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:02 Jun06 2012 Post ID: 3117620
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
i cant get the fishing rod and i have not met any other people on my game. i have it for the play station 2 and i have gotten all of my crewmates. please help!!!! Doh
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:17 Jun27 2012 Post ID: 3124038
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
how do i get my skills up i really need help and none of the answers are helping
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:58 Jun30 2012 Post ID: 3125450
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I need to build a new fire for the chef but I do not know how to have the metal pole and Axe (heavy axe). How can I do?
Forum Guest Posted at: 03:35 Jul12 2012 Post ID: 3128653
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
All i want to know is how to get more vines!!!Smile
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:29 Jul17 2012 Post ID: 3130289
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Where do i find the death daisySmile
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:06 Jul19 2012 Post ID: 3130779
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Its sounds dumb,but where can i make clothes?
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:07 Jul19 2012 Post ID: 3130854
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
how do you play or listen to music???
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:12 Jul24 2012 Post ID: 3132045
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
how do u cut down the vines? I've been trying to figure it out for, like, 2 weeks. Tnxs for the help in advanced Smile!!
DragladeFan Posted at: 17:36 Jul31 2012 Post ID: 3134277
DragladeFan
Despicable Me Minion Lover
Post Likes: 3
+
+
You have to make a knife. For DS, you have to go to this project table thing. Wiseguy
I'm now in love with the little "despicable" Minions from Despicable Me. I saw the second film a few weeks ago and loved it and now I adore the Minions as well. They're too cute! Who doesn't love Minions? And I might not have a new sig and avy up for a while since I'm saving Images to my 3DS Camera. Look on Examiner.com to read what they're saying in the first film's credits.
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:14 Aug18 2012 Post ID: 3140599
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I am stuck on the original island (26%). I have the chisel. i need the hammer so i can carve the boat. I need to get to another island and get a mango so i can get lime seeds from the gardner. i can't figure out what i need to do to get the hammer. and dr. feelgood wants the spicy green curry but i don't know how to get that and the chef won't help me because he wants his lime and sardine. can any one help me please. it seems like i am stuck in a loop. when i go to trade with dr feelgood the hammer is not an option
What i need to do first at this step??
Please HELP me..i'm stuck at this 26% Brick Wall
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:32 Aug20 2012 Post ID: 3141121
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
how do i find the chillies for the chef?
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:32 Aug24 2012 Post ID: 3142756
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
help what do i have to do when i met another join my tribe and i been freinds with a chimp and got a present what do i do nextDoh
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:34 Aug31 2012 Post ID: 3145471
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
help im helping my mom with the game and she wants wheat seeds but ms weeder isnt offering them..... is there specific things u must have, say, do, or trade in order for it to be avalible
Brick WallBrick WallThinkThinkBrick WallBrick Wall
Forum Guest Posted at: 00:52 Sep01 2012 Post ID: 3145575
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
what is the cheats of this game
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:57 Sep03 2012 Post ID: 3146525
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
i gave suzy mcdress cheese ad soda but shes still mad at me :/what can i do?
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:48 Sep05 2012 Post ID: 3147259
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
how do i find the mangos!?
Forum Guest Posted at: 05:40 Sep09 2012 Post ID: 3148244
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I can't find the crowbar and the 4th piece of the map. I don;t have the hammer and i don't know how to make it or find it. You know i'm playing Sims 2 castaway on ds. So i don;t know what to do ThinkSaluteBrick WallBrick Wall
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:16 Sep09 2012 Post ID: 3148431
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
sims 2 castaway - you have reached the limit on the number of items you can build on this location. If you want to build more you will need to remove something already placed.
I deleted stuff but still can't put anything down, even if I have it in my inventory, and it is on volcano overlook where I want to build my bungalow. I can't even put down the airplane radio, Iwant everything in one place instead of having to keep going to other islands to use them. Please help.
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close