Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims 2

Sims Won't Get Out of Bed!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

kittenpawz Posted at: 17:07 May31 2009 Post ID: 2633701
kittenpawz
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
If anyone can help I'd be most grateful! My sims' energy level went way down so they went to sleep in their bed. Their married and sleep in the same bed. It was on fast speed while they were sleeping and when their energy bar was full I clicked to X the box that says the command ( the small box with the pic of the bed) However, they wont' get out of bed! They don't seem to be sleeping b/c there are no Z's above their heads and they dont' toss around like they do when they sleep normally. The household is going on around them just fine, the pets, maid, repairman, etc. but they won't budge! I've tried exiting to the neighborhood, exiting to desktop, restarting the computer and even taking out the disk and putting it back in. It has to be just some sort of dumb glitch. Does anyone know how I might be able to get them up? Their needs are decaying, except comfort and energy, but they won't get up even to use the bathroom or eat. Also I have tried giving them other commands like, go here , or make breakfast, and nothing works. Please Help! This is so frustrating!! Lol Thanks a bunch!!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Kiwifulable Posted at: 07:12 Jun11 2009 Post ID: 2643342
Kiwifulable
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Bring up the cheat box thingy [ Ctrl + Shift + c ] and type in "move_objects on" without the quotes. Then go into buy mode, click those sims and delete/sell them. Then you save, exit to the neighbourhood, and then come back into the household. Once you do the Sims should be back, in front of the house near the mailbox, their needs met, and all back to normal.Thumbs Up

Hope this helps, I used to cheat alot and b4 I knew the boolProp cheat existed, that was how i kept their needs up Anxious lol
Xeta Posted at: 07:26 Jun11 2009 Post ID: 2643345
Xeta
Beneta
Post Likes: 79
+
+
On 31-May-2009 kittenpawz said:If anyone can help I'd be most grateful! My sims' energy level went way down so they went to sleep in their bed. Their married and sleep in the same bed. It was on fast speed while they were sleeping and when their energy bar was full I clicked to X the box that says the command ( the small box with the pic of the bed) However, they wont' get out of bed! They don't seem to be sleeping b/c there are no Z's above their heads and they dont' toss around like they do when they sleep normally. The household is going on around them just fine, the pets, maid, repairman, etc. but they won't budge! I've tried exiting to the neighborhood, exiting to desktop, restarting the computer and even taking out the disk and putting it back in. It has to be just some sort of dumb glitch. Does anyone know how I might be able to get them up? Their needs are decaying, except comfort and energy, but they won't get up even to use the bathroom or eat. Also I have tried giving them other commands like, go here , or make breakfast, and nothing works. Please Help! This is so frustrating!! Lol Thanks a bunch!!
Make sure you didn't put any objects next to the bed while they wee sleeping.
ozzo said:xeta actually makes a lot of sense most of the time

if everyone agreed with him more often we wouldnt have this problem
Sims2freak101 Posted at: 13:42 Jul17 2009 Post ID: 2677753
Sims2freak101
Forum GuestMember
+
+
If there is something like a nightstand EXCATLY by the bed--both sides--you'll need to move them.
I don't know what kind of Sims2 you have but I have done that on my Sims2 on the PlayStation2.Thumbs Up
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:27 Jan28 2015 Post ID: 3369397
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
THIS AWLWAYS HAPPENS TO ME
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:53 May02 2015 Post ID: 3377585
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
This happend to me too. really i did the moveobjects thing but i think i found out another way. I deleted the double bed and replaced it with two single beds and both were against the wall. I had my sims sleep and stuff like normal but then when i clicked on the bed icon to exit it out IT WORKED!!! my sims got out of bed. hope this helpedThumbs Up if you don't have a double bed then idk what to say
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
spyro37243 Posted at: 20:55 May02 2015 Post ID: 3377586
spyro37243
Forum GuestMember
+
+
This happend to me too. really i did the moveobjects thing but i think i found out another way. I deleted the double bed and replaced it with two single beds and both were against the wall. I had my sims sleep and stuff like normal but then when i clicked on the bed icon to exit it out IT WORKED!!! my sims got out of bed. hope this helpedThumbs Up if you don't have a double bed then idk what to say
spyro37243 Posted at: 20:57 May02 2015 Post ID: 3377587
spyro37243
Forum GuestMember
+
+

i didn't mean to post this twice (im the guest above this comment) i mean... I KEEP POSTING BY ACCIDENT

« Last edited by spyro37243 on May 2nd 2015 »
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close