Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims 2

Who's Your Favorite Character on The Sims 2 DS?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

DragladeFan Posted at: 22:08 Apr03 2013 Post ID: 3231498
DragladeFan
Despicable Me Minion Lover
Post Likes: 3
+
+
Mine's Giuseppi. He's SO hot! Drool Kinda creepy at first glance, but he will grow on you (like he did me). Eh List of my faves (greatest to least greatest):

1. Giuseppi Mezzoalto (the "Italian Gangster")- Idea from LiquidSolidus' walkthrough on YouTube. Credit goes to him. Walkthrough: The Sims Bustin' Out GBA LP (Let's Play).

2. Tristan Legend: My second fave (after Giuseppi started being flirty 'cause he was in the mood when he bought most of my paintings ). Got me into listening "StrangeTown Theme."

3. Sancho Paco Panza: The sim who likes the music that plays when having romance. Says a funny Simlish word when he greets you.

4. Kent Hackett: I don't get why, but why does he look hot on the case? Think In the game he looks... old. Eh

5. Misty Waters: Easier to get along with than on The Sims 3. I think that might be Murky on The Sims 3 DS, though.

6. Lastly, my least favorite, Frankie Fusilli. Why is he my least favorite? I didn't think he'd be flirty at his age and is almost always flirty. Yikes!
I'm now in love with the little "despicable" Minions from Despicable Me. I saw the second film a few weeks ago and loved it and now I adore the Minions as well. They're too cute! Who doesn't love Minions? And I might not have a new sig and avy up for a while since I'm saving Images to my 3DS Camera. Look on Examiner.com to read what they're saying in the first film's credits.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
AyyeItsMeeee Posted at: 01:33 Jul03 2013 Post ID: 3256794
AyyeItsMeeee
Post Likes: 0
+
+
My favorite definitely has to be Tristan Legend or Kayleigh Wintercrest
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 03:30 Sep05 2013 Post ID: 3271892
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
ara fusilli
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:29 Nov22 2013 Post ID: 3289415
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
My top five would be...
1. Ara Fusilli even though when being Romantic its almost shes Forcing you to kiss her in the tone of her voice but she's just nice.Thumbs Up
2. Tank Grunt. Just gives me nostalgia of the actual Sims 2 For PC game.Applause
3. Optimum Alfred even though he tried to kill meDoh, But you know. He's a Robot for crying out loudSmile
4. Auda Sherif. Two words... Phoenix StarThumbs Up
5. Mama Hogg. She is slightly too old to be kissing young menAnxious
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:34 Jun13 2016 Post ID: 3412532
Forum Guest
Forum Guest

hi!
what are your favorite monsters on sims 2?
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close