Mine's Giuseppi. He's SO hot!
Kinda creepy at first glance, but he will grow on you (like he did me).
List of my faves (greatest to least greatest):
1. Giuseppi Mezzoalto (the "Italian Gangster")- Idea from LiquidSolidus' walkthrough on YouTube. Credit goes to him. Walkthrough: The Sims Bustin' Out GBA LP (Let's Play).
2. Tristan Legend: My second fave (after Giuseppi started being flirty 'cause he was in the mood when he bought most of my paintings ). Got me into listening "StrangeTown Theme."
3. Sancho Paco Panza: The sim who likes the music that plays when having romance. Says a funny Simlish word when he greets you.
4. Kent Hackett: I don't get why, but why does he look hot on the case?
In the game he looks... old.
5. Misty Waters: Easier to get along with than on The Sims 3. I think that might be Murky on The Sims 3 DS, though.
6. Lastly, my least favorite, Frankie Fusilli. Why is he my least favorite? I didn't think he'd be flirty at his age and is almost always flirty. Yikes!
I'm now in love with the little "despicable" Minions from Despicable Me. I saw the second film a few weeks ago and loved it and now I adore the Minions as well. They're too cute! Who doesn't love Minions? And I might not have a new sig and avy up for a while since I'm saving Images to my 3DS Camera. Look on Examiner.com to read what they're saying in the first film's credits.