Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims 2

Cool Cheats for The Sims 2 :thumbsup::smile:

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

xx__DragonLover__xx Posted at: 01:01 Apr13 2007 Post ID: 1516264
xx__DragonLover__xx
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Ok guys if they don't work i'm sorry cause I got these off my friend and she asked me to put them up cause she dosen't have the internet and she has a mac.
Smile Now here they are:
VAMPIREvillage = Do this on the Neighbourhood screen, and everyone will be a vampire in the neighbourhood.
Forcetwins {or just forcetwins} = Have twins when having birth {NOT when pregnant, only when having birth}
motherlode = Get $50,00 {NOT Motherloed, or Motherlode}
kaching = $1,000 {NOT Kaching}
boolprop testingCheatsEnabled true = You can do this on or off of the neighbourhood screen, you do this then you can drag needs and stuff up {not aspiration}
boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true = Do this on create a sim mode and then press Shift N
boolprop testingCheatsenabled true = Do this then Shift then click on an aspiration twice and you will get 50,000 aspiration points.

Ok guys if the last one and first one dosen't work don't blame me they are my friends.If they work or don't please reply to this and I will try to figure out how to change them.
P.S. The debug mode gets like alian skin and one other skin and new hats and clothes and stuff.

Hope they work for you.
Love Leah
You smile I smile, you cry I cry, you laugh I laugh.You fall off a bridge I laugh even harder.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 247428

Post Top
Click to close