Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims 2

stuck in Division 47

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

caliente Posted at: 02:41 Jul21 2007 Post ID: 1764446
caliente
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I'm stuck in Division 47. I've completed all the goals, intimidated the dude in black, got into the secret sublevel and to the computer. None of the passwords seems to work. What do I need do to progress further? Can anyone help?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
*hollie* Posted at: 04:31 Jul21 2007 Post ID: 1764484
*hollie*
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i'm stuck there too!! I don't know what to do next, I've completed all the goals but i'm sure i haven't completed the game, can anyone help me what to do next??? What do you have to do next after you befriended jenny smith??

(Just to let you know i've done everything for general buzz grunt, i've returned the baby, helped johnny run away and befriended jenny smith)
please help ive been stuck 4 ages!!
Jakers Posted at: 08:03 Aug16 2007 Post ID: 1844001
Jakers
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 21-Jul-2007 caliente said:I'm stuck in Division 47. I've completed all the goals, intimidated the dude in black, got into the secret sublevel and to the computer. None of the passwords seems to work. What do I need do to progress further? Can anyone help?
how do you get in?????Anxious
stars24 Posted at: 11:21 Jan12 2008 Post ID: 2075848
stars24
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hi there i've got past that bit i don't remember entering a password in the computer all I did was take a test to prove to the computer that i was dr dominion it then asked me some questions (make sure you read your secrets of other people first) and you need to get them all right to get past it don't worry if you don't first time you can go off and then go back later it will give you some more questions hope this helps. Thumbs Up
asullivan512 Posted at: 09:39 Aug05 2008 Post ID: 2364015
asullivan512
Forum GuestMember
+
+
How did you guys get into Division 47?
please help!! ThanksSmile
Kate Nicole Posted at: 09:34 Apr08 2010 Post ID: 2826171
Kate Nicole
+
+
I know how to. I'm already finished The Sims 2..
1) After completing your goal(Confront Mister Smith...,Get the Alien Photo Album),Isaac Rossum should call you.
2)He would said "..........I found something in Doctor Dominion's house.. It was "Or4ngut4n" instead of A's , it was 4's. I think Doctor Dominion have a secret office there in the Division 47. I think this is a password on his computer............."
3)Go to Laboratory,Secret Sublevel,And the Computer
4)Then the computer would talk "Please enter your password."
5) Password:Or4ngut4n
6) Pass the 5 questions that only Doctor Dominion could answer.(TIP:READ SECRETS TO PASS OTHER QUESTIONS)
7)Get the Teleportion Unit
8)Fight DOCTOR DOMINION!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope This Helps!Thumbs Up
Mr.NMFA Posted at: 23:47 Nov03 2010 Post ID: 2923548
Mr.NMFA
Forum GuestMember
+
+
After I returned baby tycho to Pascal, Issac Rossum did not called and the password in the sublevel computer I answered is all wrong. What do I do? I've completed all of the goals.
DragladeFan Posted at: 21:39 Jul31 2012 Post ID: 3134348
DragladeFan
Despicable Me Minion Lover
Post Likes: 3
+
+
Be sure you've completed all the goals. Doh You may be forgetting one, no offense. Eh
I'm now in love with the little "despicable" Minions from Despicable Me. I saw the second film a few weeks ago and loved it and now I adore the Minions as well. They're too cute! Who doesn't love Minions? And I might not have a new sig and avy up for a while since I'm saving Images to my 3DS Camera. Look on Examiner.com to read what they're saying in the first film's credits.
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:51 May20 2014 Post ID: 3319843
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
ughh none of you is working
Eh
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close