Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims 2

how to get grades to A+

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

sakura_1990 Posted at: 03:23 Mar27 2008 Post ID: 2172342
sakura_1990
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
GOOD DAY people.. i posted this in the questions part (not in the forum)

well ya. my question is how to get your child grades to A+..

I've gotten a few answers and i did it and it doesn't work... for example,
1) making your child has a good mood - my children is always have platinum mood...
2) making your child has full fun (all those things) - i used maxmotives so all the bar is max
3) making your child has interest in school - i used boolprop testingcheatsenabled true and make sure all their interests are up and going =]
4) making your child do homework everyday - yeah! i made sure they did homework EVERY SINGLY DAY
5) some said ask adults or older siblings to help - well yeah.. i did that too
6) there was this cheat when you ctrl click the mailbox, and there was this cheat that read Kid get A+.. well i did it too.. doesn't work..

in the end my children still stayed a C+. haha... so PLEASE HELP... i tried not only this family.. but 2 or more families and in 2 different neighbourhoods.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
balthiersbit Posted at: 12:17 Mar27 2008 Post ID: 2172551
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
Post Likes: 188
+
+
i find using boolprop cheats mess thing up more than anything else.
Have you been switching back to off? (to false)

I dont get how you cant do it, even without the cheats i find that if the child has its needs bars raised, is acheieving its wants and do his homework it always rises.

if your child is platinum its grades should be rising.

Thank you for posting here too maybe you'll have more luck here

Thanx to Craizen for the sig, love ya babe, Hubby for the avi.
testuser said:Someone needs to put you over their knee..

1sunnychild1 Posted at: 20:40 Apr03 2008 Post ID: 2183746
1sunnychild1
Forum GuestMember
+
+
maybe your child has hidden homework somewhere...if my child's grades arent going up then its usually because they havent finished ALL their homework
if thats the cause, the watch them carefully when they come home from school because they can put their homework in places you wouldnt think if looking in XD
hope i helped lol
mauie Posted at: 02:05 Jul26 2008 Post ID: 2346368
mauie
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You mentioned using the boolProp testingCheatsEnable true cheat. I'm guessing that you've used the turn aging off cheat. If so turn it back on. I was having the same problem, until I realize this.

Let me know if it worked

Good luckThumbs Up
my scratch gallary

website development for beginners
nguyelis002 Posted at: 20:52 Mar24 2009 Post ID: 2581218
nguyelis002
Forum GuestMember
+
+
If your doing all that I don't know why their grades arn't going up. Did you do all of these make sure their in a good mood when their at school, Do ALL their homework, and reach goals to get them happy. If all that doesn't work maybe you just have to study.
ultimateDRagON685 Posted at: 18:17 Apr26 2009 Post ID: 2607758
ultimateDRagON685
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well usually i just make them do there homework and there grades rise.That is what i usaully do to get A+ grades Applause
Image removed — height exceeds 200 px — Cross Stinger

Join Clan Luna today
Dare Devil Girl Posted at: 21:09 May18 2009 Post ID: 2623693
Dare Devil Girl
+
+
My child sims were evil to me for a while, too. What I recommend is to buy them a desk that is just for them, somewhere close to the front door. Chances are, they're going to go put there homework on that desk. Grades will not go up if there is hidden homework.
Using the platinum mood isn't going to help, though, either. Use maxmotives. I understand that you have, but don't use boolprop testingcheatsenabled true . That usually messes up the grades, when you try to cheat them. If you do have desks, there is a desk locater on modthesims2.com that you can search, and your child claims that desk, to where as when they come home from school the child automatically puts their homework there. No hidden homework means grades rise.
Don't try to cheat their grades, either. For some reason it just keeps them the same.

Happy to help, if it does. Sorry my information wasn't good enough if it didn't. Good luck.
ninawr Posted at: 18:10 Mar22 2010 Post ID: 2817957
ninawr
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I have the same problem. Will try turning aging back on. I just thought the kid was stupid. He was having emotional baggage problems from last parents (he is adopted). He cries everyday he keeps off the bus and gets frustrated at doing homework.
ninawr Posted at: 20:08 Mar23 2010 Post ID: 2818416
ninawr
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Okay, it works! Turn aging back on and make sim do homework. His grades are going up. Un fortunately, he was adopted by an elder and he might die of old age before the little bugger gets a grade that the social worker won't come and get him for.
awsomeme Posted at: 19:34 Apr23 2011 Post ID: 2994337
awsomeme
Forum GuestMember
+
+
For me the cheats on sims always work. But if it doesnt for you then I suggest that you just make your child happy while at school and make sure they do all their homework. When the child gets back from school they always have homework, so just watch them closely while they come home from school and make sure they do it.EvilHope I helped . Good luck
Chibicosmos Posted at: 23:07 Sep03 2011 Post ID: 3059363
Chibicosmos
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I did all this, my Sim is not lazy, I have no hidden homework and I still can't seem to get them to get an A+. They are already a teen and have remained at C+. Meanwhile the lazy sim whose a slob and had bad moods going into school got into B+ just the other day. I'm not quite sure what to do without cheats. (Don't want to do cheats with this family).
Forum Guest Posted at: 05:38 Jul29 2012 Post ID: 3133558
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
hey if you don't want your child to have any homework type in (to cheat bar) boolprop testingcheatsenabled true then shift click the school bus (after school) then force error the bus will vanish with the homework!Thumbs Up
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:55 Oct29 2012 Post ID: 3167445
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
let the kid do its homework then grades will go up but you child needs to be in good mood to do homework.my child got a plus because i let her do her homework and let her do what she wants hope this helpsThumbs Up
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:23 Nov01 2012 Post ID: 3168570
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Thanks this really helped!Thumbs Up
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:32 Jan24 2013 Post ID: 3202329
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
hi turn aging use boolprop cheat click give death token then make him die call grim and he will bring the kid back aEviln he will have a a fo eva Pray
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:53 Sep22 2013 Post ID: 3274864
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
thanks you guys! this really helped me!RockApplause
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:55 Aug14 2014 Post ID: 3337007
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Cheats are optional, but suggested to make getting your sims grades up easier.

For me, keeping the boolProp cheat on true does not affect my childs grades at all. Also, as far as I'm aware, I don't think platinum mood really alters your grades. The best way is to make sure your sims always go to school, with full needs. When your sim returns from school, follow them and locate where they put their homework. Then, go into buy mode and click the jackhammer icon. Go to their homework, when it's highlighted*, click on it and their homework is gone. Do that everyday, for as many sims as you have, and you don't have to make them do the homework, and their grades keep improving because it counts as completed homework.

*Just make sure that only the homework is highlighted, because you do not want to accidentally destroy the carpet or anything.

I also find the school bus/mailbox cheat does not work.

Good luck!
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:40 Oct22 2014 Post ID: 3353171
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
have the kid study from a bookcase works 100%
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:40 Jun02 2016 Post ID: 3411355
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
i no creo que esto hasta que lo intent� greyhatshadow me ha ayudado a restaurar la confianza en mi relaci�n, cambiar sus calificaciones escolares o cualquier de de la pirater�a. Se le puede contactar para cualquier forma de pirater�a inform�tica y estoy seguro de que no te decepcionar� .Su correo electr�nico es [email protected] o �l de texto en 512 766 5142 si se encuentra en el USA..Daniella lo refiri�
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close