Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims 2

Cheats for The Sims 2

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

dragonite_at_a_disco Posted at: 19:27 May02 2008 Post ID: 2224976
dragonite_at_a_disco
Post Likes: 0
+
+
This is a list of some of the cheats for The Sims 2. I will update soon.
To enter cheats in The Sims 2, first open the command console by simultaneously pressing ctrl-shift-c. Note that cheats are case-sensitive.

help: Lists all cheats for the game

help [insert cheat name here]: Lists information for that cheat.

exit: closes the cheat window.

expand: expands or contracts the cheat window.

moveObjects on/off: Let's you insert objects into other objects, move or delete objects you previously could not move or delete. Is known to cause issues with game elements, routing, hidden object generation and manipulation, etc. Note that using this cheat allows you to delete objects that normally cannot be deleted, such as Sims, the mailbox, and the garbage can. If you delete these objects, there is no way to get them back, so be careful!

aging on/off: Prevents your sims from aging.

autoPatch -on/off: This cheat lets you re-enable notifications when there is a game update available for The Sims 2. Just turn Autopatch on and go to the Custom Content Browser (the little snowflake button on the UCP in the neighborhood). If there’s an update available you’ll be asked whether you want to download it.

slowMotion [value]: The slowMotion cheat takes one parameter: the "slowness" setting (such as slowMotion 4). This value ranges from 0 to 8 where 0 is normal speed and 8 is the slowest speed.

boolProp enablePostProcessing true/false: enables the use of postprocessing cheats (see below); very useful for movie making (also see below). Please note that you must have a video card that can handle pixel shaders in order to successfully use this cheat. If you use the cheats and you don’t have pixel shaders, the screen will most likely go partially dark, and will not come back until you turn off enablePostProcessing. If you turn on postprocessing, and you turn on cinematics, and a cinematic plays, you may also experience unwanted graphical glitches.

bloom [r g b x] (rgb is color) (x is the bloom amount) [0.0 - 1.0]: This cheat adds a blur effect, like a sitcom flashback moment. Must have entered boolProp enablePostProcessing true for this cheat to work.

vignette [centerX centerY X] (X is the vignetteing factor) [0.0 - 1.0]: Adds a blur effect from the specified center. Using "vignette 0.5 0.5 0.5" should put some blurry bits at the edge of the screen. Vignette 0.5 0.5 1.0 is maximum edge blurryness. Must have entered boolProp enablePostProcessing true for this cheat to work.

filmGrain [val] [0.0-1.0]: This cheat makes the screen grainy. Must have entered boolProp enablePostProcessing true for this cheat to work.

letterBox [val] [0.0-0.4]: Adds a letterbox effect to the view. Must have entered boolProp enablePostProcessing true for this cheat to work.

Click sig to go to my team.
My pokemon team

Thank you a lot(more than you could imagine) to maxxy for my wonderful sig!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Ninetailed Fox Posted at: 08:27 Jul02 2012 Post ID: 3125820
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
Post Likes: 6
+
+
Guest 112.198.90.7 please in the future use words in your posts instead of posting nothing but similes. When you do post make sure your post is on topic as well. -One Post Deleted.-

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
Forgoten_Scars Posted at: 03:39 Jul08 2012 Post ID: 3127556
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
+
Have a nice vacation guest 121.222.236.155. Don't spam when you come back~
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:19 Jul29 2012 Post ID: 3133746
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Click your radio and it will ahow what u can so
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 00:12 Oct18 2012 Post ID: 3162486
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Heyya Doh
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:47 Feb07 2013 Post ID: 3211685
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
How can I remove the feng shui ???? I am stuck only in a bathroom and a bed. It's driving me CRAZY!!!!! Please help me!Brick Wall
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:53 Jul23 2013 Post ID: 3261495
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Brick WallBrick WallBrick WallBrick WallBrick Wall:brick
wall:Brick Wall
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close