Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims 3 Pets

My Pet Can't Get Inside the House! Help!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:32 Apr08 2014 Post ID: 3315285
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
What if it's a big dog. You can't carry big doggys.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:03 Jul12 2015 Post ID: 3383253
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
HEEEEEELLLLP i tried to pick up my pets and everytime i try to go inside with it my sims put it down HEEEELLLLLP MY PETS ARE COLD HUNGERY AND BORED AND MY CAT IS NOT GONNA MAKE IT ITS CLAWS ARE BABY SICCORS AND MY DOG AAAHH MY ANIMALS ARE GOONNNA DIE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPP
AnxiousAnxiousAnxiousDohDohDohPrayPrayPrayBrick WallBrick WallBrick WallBrick WallBrick Wall
Forum Guest Posted at: 05:25 May28 2016 Post ID: 3410784
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
You hold down the pet then with your remote, mice, finger etc...Thumbs Up Move it inside on a platform or the foundation. It is too easy! I hope this helped you! Please give it a go I happened to me when I tried doing the 101 Dalmation challenge, my female dod wouldn't be able to go indide to her bed to breed and have puppies with the male dog, so i made her happy feed her, give her a kennel outside, pat her and trained her that's untilSilencedI relised I could just pick her up and put her inside. So what happened was when I said go here she would finish what she had done and then the box at the top of her to do list would disappear? It also made a "Beep" like should so I followed this method and she can finally go inside!Dancing
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:49 Jun09 2016 Post ID: 3412211
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
ThinkOk so you my have locked the door so unlock it and if its a baby pick it upSmile
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close