Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims 3

Unlimited Money

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:52 Nov12 2012 Post ID: 3171999
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
on pc theirs no cheat for unlimited money but theirs a cheat to get alot of money press ctrl+shift+c and type in motherlode and this will add 5000 simoleons to the family funds

NOTE:On some versions of windows you may have to press ctrl+shift+windows key+c
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:54 Nov22 2012 Post ID: 3174889
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
on the PC I like to use the simple way of getting cash Smile

When starting a new game: make your sim and move into a tiny house not lot. u then start the game and about five seconds in press ctrl, shift, and c at the same time a bluish box will appear and time will be paused (btw i like to pause the game anyway just to not waste time) type in the box motherlode ( yes it is spelled wrong but this is the cheat )then press enter do this as many times as you like because i have never done this enough to figure out the cap on your money i cant tell u but i have had over 3 million and it still works if you want more cheats then just type help instead btw when you press enter the bluish box will dissappear so just press ctrl, shift, and c again i have done this so many times that i can type it 3 times a minute without looking at the keyboard so enjoy

btw just do the same thing once it starts to run low and u will have more and word of advice (or really like sentenceThumbs Up ) dont try and build your own house just evict the landgraabs and redo the house as your own it takes a lot less time! Smilehope you enjoySmile
Forum Guest Posted at: 04:06 Nov25 2012 Post ID: 3175598
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I would love to tell you about the sims 3 on PS3 how to get unlimited money. BTW, this is for pets, but ill tell sims 3 base game too. On sims 3 pets you have to go to start menu, then press R1, R2, L1 ans L2 all at the same time. you can save it or not, then you have 99,999,999 bucks!
Sims 3 is different. you do the same thing, but then you buy a llama knome thingy. It is in the decor category and it is FREE. You place it anywhere, then go back to live mode, then you click on the llama knome thingy, and there are heaps of options. Click on motherlode, which gives you $50,000. Keep doing that for like 30 seconds and you will be filthy stinkin rich!!! I do not own PC version, but I want to get it for christmas. Cya laters Sims Fans
Forum Guest Posted at: 04:14 Nov25 2012 Post ID: 3175599
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Welcome to an update! It is small, so do complain! ShameShameShame
I recently heard sims3 seasons came out as sims 3 9th expansion pack, I think. I watched a fews vids and it looks awesome. I wanna get it so bad, but I dont own PC version of sims 3. DohDoh Anyway, I am so thrilled to have this game out finally! The season I will probably like the most would be Fall! I mean, who doesnt love Halloween and Maple leaves??!! Please leave a comment about which season you like best! I have votes so far. This is a poll I made with my friends, BTW.
Spring: 3
Summer: 4
Fall:5
Winter:6
So, winter is winning! Im guessing because everybody loves the look of snow covering the entire town. I have always wanted to see Hidden springs and Palm springs covered in snow! Wouldn't a nice warm paradise covered in snow be so cool??!! And I found out, i you have supernatural and seasons, there is a weather stone/statue. Supernatural beings can control the weather and create snow storms, rain or SPARKLY SUNSHINY RAINBOWS! That is it for now, and remember, leave a comment for which season you like best! I will update later and reveal the results. Signing out!SmileSmileSmile
Forum Guest Posted at: 23:25 Nov28 2012 Post ID: 3176603
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Smile :3 ,3 hi
Forum Guest Posted at: 01:05 Dec01 2012 Post ID: 3177070
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
How do I gelt unlimited cash on sum 3 android
Forum Guest Posted at: 01:12 Dec01 2012 Post ID: 3177073
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Android?
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:10 Dec05 2012 Post ID: 3178203
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I tried the buying trick on 3DS but i dont know how to sell it! lol!
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:09 Dec07 2012 Post ID: 3178932
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
ARE THERE ANY MONEY CHEATS FOR THE SIMS 3 ON ANDRIOD?!?!?!
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:01 Dec08 2012 Post ID: 3179498
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
ok for pc there is a cheat (press ctrl shift c) put in testingcheatsenabled true just like that and then when thats done ctrl shift c again then put in familyfunds (familys last name) amount for an example familyfunds wolf 999999999 and you will have 999 million simolions Smile
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:53 Dec09 2012 Post ID: 3180008
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
How do I get unlimited money on iPad 2 thanks so much.. Updated version of sims 3
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:01 Dec10 2012 Post ID: 3180661
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
fl[fod9bbfApplauseSmilePrayEvilNot Talking
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:02 Dec10 2012 Post ID: 3180662
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
*******Whistle
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:56 Dec15 2012 Post ID: 3183775
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Why doesn't anyone give us a cheat for android..... A million people have asked ....
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:44 Dec22 2012 Post ID: 3187117
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Money cheat on the DS liteThumbs Up If you tell me I'll salute you.Salute
xxxDaBratxxx Posted at: 08:56 Dec23 2012 Post ID: 3187467
xxxDaBratxxx
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
How frustrating! After reading every question about the ANDROID cheat comes another DS or PC answer. hmmm so no one on 'spercheats' knows the cheats?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:04 Dec31 2012 Post ID: 3191667
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
There is no need to post about the cheats used for pc/etc.
Now will someone please answer the ignored question
What about the cheats for the ANDROID
Forum Guest Posted at: 23:53 Apr06 2014 Post ID: 3314999
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Android cheats are the exact same on PC, just get the app gamekeyboard... It can be rather glitchy though
Forum Guest Posted at: 04:39 May04 2014 Post ID: 3318178
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
cry
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:00 Jun11 2014 Post ID: 3322858
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
What about Android
Displaying Page 2 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close