Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims 3

Sims 3 Help Forum

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

DragladeFan Posted at: 19:23 Sep15 2012 Post ID: 3150147
DragladeFan
Despicable Me Minion Lover
Post Likes: 3
+
+
I got this game two days ago and if you need help, feel free to ask here. Then I'll find something out sooner or later. Thumbs Up
I'm now in love with the little "despicable" Minions from Despicable Me. I saw the second film a few weeks ago and loved it and now I adore the Minions as well. They're too cute! Who doesn't love Minions? And I might not have a new sig and avy up for a while since I'm saving Images to my 3DS Camera. Look on Examiner.com to read what they're saying in the first film's credits.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:08 Nov16 2012 Post ID: 3173179
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
my sims 3 ds game won't work as on the main menu the logo does not load.Its new
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:29 Dec08 2012 Post ID: 3179253
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
It told me there's a robot invasion, but I can't find them! Where are they?
DragladeFan Posted at: 21:20 Apr10 2013 Post ID: 3233353
DragladeFan
+
+
Forum Guest said:my sims 3 ds game won't work as on the main menu the logo does not load.Its new

Um... did your game possibly freeze? Mine's pre- owned. But try taking the game out and putting it back in again. If it still doesn't work, try blowing on the back of the gold part. I do that with some of my games.

Forum Guest said:It told me there's a robot invasion, but I can't find them! Where are they?

If you're talking about The Sims 2 DS (I got the game from one of my friends in school this year), they're in the Atrium, Basement, Sun Deck or the Hotel Lobby. If they're not there, check outside. Same with the goons (Jimmy, Crime Spree Bob and the aliens). Hope I helped! Smile
I'm now in love with the little "despicable" Minions from Despicable Me. I saw the second film a few weeks ago and loved it and now I adore the Minions as well. They're too cute! Who doesn't love Minions? And I might not have a new sig and avy up for a while since I'm saving Images to my 3DS Camera. Look on Examiner.com to read what they're saying in the first film's credits.
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:03 Jun23 2013 Post ID: 3254499
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Is there a way to edit the sims? (By Skin color not clothes)Think
DragladeFan Posted at: 17:04 Jun23 2013 Post ID: 3254636
DragladeFan
+
+
If for the DS, no. If for the PS3, maybe. There is a Karma Power in the PS3 version that letsyou go back to CAS (Create A Sim) for five Karma points, I think. If you're referring to The Sims 3 for PC, here are the steps:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110624153552AAgbK5A

For Xbox 360, if it's not Pets, I don't know. I might look it up often so I might update this post if I find any further information. Hope I helped! Smile
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:46 Jul19 2013 Post ID: 3260413
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
If you're on a profile in My Sims 3 and you go on a different profile will your progress be deleted on the profile you started with?
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:09 Oct15 2013 Post ID: 3282070
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
How do I add a member to the house hold
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close