Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims Bustin Out

The Furniture Limit Bar

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

never~been~kissed115 Posted at: 01:12 Jun18 2007 Post ID: 1667352
never~been~kissed115
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Does anyone know what that thing's actually called? lol. Ok. For those of you who want to know how to get rid of it, here's how: ignore it. THERE IS NO WAY TO GET RID OF IT! It's there for the sake of your frustration. If the game were to NOT have that bar, you would be having some frustration fits because all of that hard work you just did making your perfect house just froze and you have to restart your ps2. Trust me, it's better WITH the bar. So you can't have as much stuff as you want. You don't have to deal with remaking your house over and over because you overran the game's memory. Have fun making NONE FREEZING houses! <3 ya!
Phoenix11592
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
littlekat Posted at: 18:38 Oct15 2007 Post ID: 1956471
littlekat
Forum GuestMember
+
+
No and i want that bar to go awy becuse i need more furnie
never~been~kissed115 Posted at: 20:59 Nov15 2007 Post ID: 1994285
never~been~kissed115
+
+
What's better? your game freezing all the time and all of your hard work getting deleted because you overrode the game's memory capacity or not having all of the furniture u want and not getting frustrated because your game keeps freezing?
Phoenix11592
ChloeEmma Posted at: 08:18 Oct30 2008 Post ID: 2466028
ChloeEmma
Forum GuestMember
+
+
that would explain why mine went all wierd and froze up lol
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:48 May30 2012 Post ID: 3115752
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
i choose the third choice actually kissing someone
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:37 Jul05 2012 Post ID: 3126899
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I dont care if it freezes. I'm used to it. I want that bar thing GONE!
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:14 Feb12 2013 Post ID: 3214403
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
IDIOT its there so you know when your house will catch on [color=red]FIRE[color=red][/color]I know i had it happen.
Forum Guest Posted at: 02:12 Feb26 2015 Post ID: 3372320
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
ApplauseApplauseApplauseBounceBounceBrick WallBrick WallBrick WallBrick WallBrick WallBrick WallCool
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:38 Apr03 2015 Post ID: 3375559
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
its all up to you if you want to have as many furniture and then the game freezes or to go with the limit bar and play it "freeze-free"
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:14 May11 2015 Post ID: 3378231
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I agree. MURDER THE BAR. It's a wall I keep hitting. Brick Wall
Forum Guest Posted at: 23:16 Aug28 2015 Post ID: 3386876
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I wouldn't mind it if it made sense. If I get rid of an item I should be allowed to purchase an item as replacement right? The limit is on the amount of items so if I sell 1 I should be able to buy 1 in its place. Unfortunately that's not the bar works. When it's full I have to sell way too much stuff just to buy a dang slush rush bar. If I need to sell that much stuff to buy 1 item then how did I buy the 5-15 things I bought before and be totally fine? For example, in Studio 8 I wanted to buy 1 Artists' Block to replace the one that Malcolm stole. In order to do that I had to delete the wall in the art room, sell pretty much every lamp the place had, sell a bookcase, and probably some other stuff I can't remember. Granted I did purchase a slush rush bar and the telsa coil to increase my Sim's wife's stats but that's only 2 items compared to roughly 10 that I sold. That makes no sense whatsoever. Right now I just want to use the ludicrous amount of simoleans that I earned during my seven careers to fully decorate Malcolm's Mansion. On an old file I was able to buy too much stuff to list. In a new file I can barely buy anything. I hate the limit bar. I understand why it exists but can't it be lenient?
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close