Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims Bustin Out

Need help

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Nellie1023 Posted at: 19:06 Aug08 2008 Post ID: 2370250
Nellie1023
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I need help with a task on THe Sims Bustin Out for GBA
the part i need help is goal 5 on level 4 3 promotions ( Jam Session or Pizza Chef) i look up in what i need for the job * jam session * and i need 400 dollars and i always come 90 dollars short in jam session * good at it* and stil can't past it do i need to get my creativity up higher than a 6 and my charisma higher too i don't know what to do help please

danielle
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Zelda Fan Posted at: 20:11 Aug08 2008 Post ID: 2370335
Zelda Fan
Post Likes: 4
+
+
first welcome to supercheats please read the forum rules http://forums.supercheats.com/forumrules.php and third this belongs somwhere else so i hope you dont mind me movin it
and since theres no one else that i know of with the game i will help. So this is somthin i learned from personal experience i found you needed perfect levels good creativity and you have to be fast. as soon as the chord gets near the bar hit it. If you dont get it keep trying

« Last edited by Zelda Fan on Aug 8th 2008 »

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
gamingchick08 Posted at: 20:39 Aug27 2008 Post ID: 2400402
gamingchick08
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hi there i am stuck on one of the goals i have to do at the goths house on the sims bustin out ps2.. need to perform a seance and i have no idea how i am to do that, i got that seance thing, and pressed contact spirits but my sim seems to walk away and ignore the request?? do i need to get my stats up high to do so?? help please its bugging the hell out of me...Shame
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:06 Jun15 2012 Post ID: 3120435
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I need help i cant seem to get to level four on jam session my creativity and charisma are all the way up and my popularity is on 50 but i keep getting 100 short on the money... please help meBrick Wall
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close