Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

Playing the game

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Jillr Posted at: 01:16 May29 2012 Post ID: 3115361
Jillr
Post Likes: 0
+
+
It seems to me a lot of people are missing the point. This is a GAME and games have difficulties to be overcome, challenges to be met. Because the game is called Freeplay they dont see thats for the app. Its FREE. You can play the game for free too but it takes planning, patience and persistence and did I mention patience? If your dont want to go this route you can pay, its a choice. They seem to feel because its called Freeplay everything should be free and they should be able to have whatever they want whenever they want it. WHY? Its tough in the early stages getting the money to do things. But things move at a good pace. Later with all the houses and all the sims money is plentiful if you play it right but other things get harder like going up a level and the ever present will i ever have enough lifepoints for anything i want to get. This is a game in the making and i have been playing since Jan 5th although crashes have sent me back to the beginning five times once from level 26 and another time from level28. Both times i lost currency i had bought almost as soon as i bought it so i vowed not to buy again. We are seeing the game grow and develop and in my opinion there is still some way to go. Lots more is needed to hold the attention once you hit level 30. Hairstyles.....oh the hairstyles , much more choice in the appearance as they all look nearly the same, more clothes, and furnishing and lots more careers and things to do. People keep the pressure up on the getting married /having babies/growing the children but to make a more rounded game i would prefer to see lots of other things have more priority than these. Not to mention the robustness of the game as i am once again experiencing regular crashes on the IPad though so far not losing content. So can we give EA a break and look at ways to make our gaming enjoyable ourselves but we have to putin some effort too. Then perhaps they can do their job of giving us what we want.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:49 May29 2012 Post ID: 3115552
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I totally agree. I never use cheats. And i am doing well.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:58 May31 2012 Post ID: 3116011
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I don't know how to feed the sims, please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![color=red][/color]
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:10 May31 2012 Post ID: 3116021
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:19 May31 2012 Post ID: 3116129
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Tap on a fridge
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:03 Jun04 2012 Post ID: 3117174
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Yeah, just playing it is the point. I'd like some more frumpy sim clothes too. Some of the female clothes are just too tarty. After all, some of our sims are married with jobs and mortgages - they don't want to look like party animals all the time. We need more twin set & pearls looks for the gals and tweed and spectacles. I'd like the option of giving my male sims a kilt.
supermum591 Posted at: 05:08 Jun05 2012 Post ID: 3117323
supermum591
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
ditto... I agree with all comments especially that it is a GAME a great game but still in its infant stage. When I first started to play there was no toddler, last update I lost everything! Started again and now have a cute little toddler, this game is ace!! I am Soooo looking forward to more 'stuff' as it comes.Yeah!1SmileBounce
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close