Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

Stuck sim

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:45 Sep05 2013 Post ID: 3272009
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Love this game 23490
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:45 Oct09 2013 Post ID: 3280332
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
If your sim is stuck on the road do not do your goal for a while they will give you give lp to skip it but don't use the cupcake for the sim that is stuck on the road invite her to someone's house and invite her back in her house then all your trouble is GONE Thumbs Up
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:47 Nov12 2013 Post ID: 3287656
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
My Sim is stuck doing a task. It says 100% but she just keeps eating her barbeque. It's been hours and I don't want to try life points, cause I don't have any (nor can I easily get more because she's stuck doing the next task I have in my weekly quest.) Help!
Forum Guest Posted at: 06:15 Nov13 2013 Post ID: 3287738
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Does any one know how to change babies names because this funny glitch happened and when I dressed up my babie for the first time it diss appeared then I pressed on the cot and it made me change the babie again so I did then I had a birthday for the baby then it's a toddler then I see the new born baby on the floor!!!!!!!! And now they both have the same name and there brothers!!!!! The good thing is I got a baby for free
Forum Guest Posted at: 03:39 Dec29 2013 Post ID: 3296187
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
My sim is stuck going around the world celebrating Xmas and another is stuck competing. It says they are done but they're still stuck and now another competition has started!
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:04 Apr21 2014 Post ID: 3316995
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
My sim is stuck. She can't do ANYTHING!!!! If I am a different sim I can't be funny or nice to her it just switches to the stuck sim!!!! I need help!!!!!!!!!!!!
Badazzbeth Posted at: 20:36 May14 2014 Post ID: 3319117
Badazzbeth
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Great idea! Thanks
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:11 May18 2014 Post ID: 3319510
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I hope you have another save, cause there's nothing to be done
Forum Guest Posted at: 04:32 May22 2014 Post ID: 3319990
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Also stucked
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:14 Jun15 2014 Post ID: 3323411
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I tried calling my sim somewhere else and then back home but she is still on the street...... Idk what to do and btw she is a toddler.
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:36 Jun17 2014 Post ID: 3323737
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
My sim is stuck In the middle of the kitchen, she has full needs, and will not respond when another sim tries to interact ! Nothing will move her!! Help!,
Forum Guest Posted at: 02:07 Sep23 2014 Post ID: 3346911
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
My sim is stuck in another sim town. Via the party bus. When I try to go there the game kicks me out. I cant send another there either and cant whistle or call to work. Any ideas please?
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:22 Sep23 2014 Post ID: 3346995
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
My game has become glitched I cannot move on .every time I close down it takes me back a level and I get the same task against .plz help
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:25 Sep24 2014 Post ID: 3347222
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
my sim is doing the same thing any news yet?
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:36 Sep27 2014 Post ID: 3347916
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
My Sim is stuck on the couch on Sims freeplay....I need some help...it say she is done with the task but she is not getting off the couch... I reset my phone that didn't help at all..
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:36 Oct01 2014 Post ID: 3348554
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Thank you so much. I was worried I was going to have to start over.
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:57 Oct06 2014 Post ID: 3349460
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
My sims get stuck when watching TV. I've used so many lp's finishing the task hence no lp's left.... I've read the walk through that says its a bug and tried all of the strategies in there but it doesn't help. Does anyone have other ideas to help. Thanks in advance. Brick WallBrick Wall
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:25 Oct06 2014 Post ID: 3349551
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Help sim is stuck on party boat in another town sim is dying trying to leave the neighborhood. Tried resetting but will not let me because I am not in there own neighborhood. What do I do?
Forum Guest Posted at: 06:08 Dec15 2014 Post ID: 3364046
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I got stuck at Santa's cabin after doing the task to encourage the reindeers. The next task to do is to look for a clue again but when I hit the X mark, my sim did not move. I cant send her hone as the home button is grayed out and when I tried sending her to work it said I cant send a busy sim to work. The reindeer was stuck not moving at all while my sim is at stand by mode and cant do anything. I tried restarting it many times but still got stuck. Please help
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:06 Jan02 2015 Post ID: 3366137
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
My sims are doing the dancing salsa quest with the villa and all. They are in the villa but it says they can't walk to the jukebox to 'cheer' on fantasia. It isn't my home so I cannot change the position of it. It looks like there should be no reason for them to not reach it. Helpppp!
Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close