Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

Getting engaged...?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Last     Previous | Next
Forum Guest Posted at: 04:41 Jun17 2012 Post ID: 3120804
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I am over level 15 and i still didn't get the' two sims engaged goalEh
and is there any other way to get free LP?one birthday cake's like more than 20 LP!!as well as almost all of the nursery stuff..Brick Wall
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:54 Jun17 2012 Post ID: 3120960
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
i cant get them engaged so we can have a baby
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:29 Jun17 2012 Post ID: 3120966
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Hello, I am on level 6 and I got the propose icon, I used cupcakes to skip my goals. If that doesn't work, do all the goals you can until it comes up. Also, many people asked how the sims move in to each others house, what I did was; ( By the way, I am the highest level of partners) I took all of the furniture out of my house and the I got the sim to go to her/his partners house and I placed all the furniture down. Then I went to the town map and went to the now vacant house. Now click and hold it ( I use my IPad 2 ) It will bring up a couple options: it brought up my sim, relocate sim, relocate house, and demolish house. Choose demolish house and it will disappear. Since your sim will have no where to go, it will stay at his/her partners house.
I hope this helps you, if not, I know much more things you can do so, reply to this comment, Good Luck!! Thumbs Up
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:34 Jun17 2012 Post ID: 3120968
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Also, if you have the check your email goal, you have to buy a computer. Good Luck!! Thumbs Up

P.S. do not stress, it will only take longer!Smile
Forum Guest Posted at: 00:29 Jun18 2012 Post ID: 3120988
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
HOW DO I GET ENGAGEDMENT RINGS?????!!!!Brick WallThink
Forum Guest Posted at: 03:07 Jun18 2012 Post ID: 3121002
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
You have to get to level 10 and the goal will be to get married
Forum Guest Posted at: 03:10 Jun18 2012 Post ID: 3121004
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I'm on level 6 and it says proposes marriage when I click on it it says that my sims have to spend more time with each other
Forum Guest Posted at: 05:20 Jun18 2012 Post ID: 3121017
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
well im over lvl 10 im lvl 13 and the game said i had to wait until i get up to the goal that says "Get Engaged"!!!Brick Wall
Happy Luck Posted at: 05:25 Jun18 2012 Post ID: 3121018
Happy Luck
Post Likes: 0
+
+
how do i get a sim to move out since i already did "Ask to move in"???
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:29 Jun18 2012 Post ID: 3121068
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
You have to get all of the furniture out of her/his house and put it in their partners house, then go to the empty house and demolish it
diamondrings bling bling bling21 Posted at: 10:08 Jun18 2012 Post ID: 3121113
diamondrings bling bling bling21
Forum GuestMember
+
+
me too! I just became level 10 and i have a goal that tells me that i have to make 2 sims employed as firefighters but i don't have the firefighter building built yet. So i need to build it but i can't because it says i need 12 sims to build it and i have 8. In order to add more sims it says i need to reach level 12 first. I was so stupid to not build the firefighter building! Help me! Is there any way that i can skip the goal or is there a cheat (for iPhone) that would help me level up instantly????? argggggg!!ThinkSickBrick Wall
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:33 Jun18 2012 Post ID: 3121150
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Um..Help!

I'm lvl 11 and I want my sims to get married but they can't yet since I'm not at the goal, so, is there a way to skip the goal?

Also my sims are partners and they have moved in. I accidently also made the girl sim (Kayla) accept a request for her best friend to move in. So how do I get them to move out? Both of their houses are demolished!! My girl's sim's BFF (Skyler) has a boyfriend so do I get Skyler to move in with her boyfriend? I'll still need to get the boy sim to move out so I can be able to complete the "Move In" goal... I need serious help O.O
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:53 Jun18 2012 Post ID: 3121237
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
plant onions a bunch of times to earn simoleons
Imcheeky2 Posted at: 16:56 Jun18 2012 Post ID: 3121265
Imcheeky2
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I am on level 16 & the get engaged goal has never come up...I click on propose and it keeps saying they have not completed all the goals yet. I have been romantic well over 20 times for the two players and still nothing...I'm about to delete this game cuz I can't get married or have babies or move on in this game. Very frustrated
Forum Guest Posted at: 00:55 Jun19 2012 Post ID: 3121318
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Keep trying it should pop up at some point although you may need to go through all the goals and I bet there is a list I will try to find it
Forum Guest Posted at: 01:12 Jun19 2012 Post ID: 3121321
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
After you moved them in there is a empty house (if you have demolished it move different sims together to make a empty house) make it relocate sims and just move it back in
Jillr Posted at: 13:25 Jun19 2012 Post ID: 3121555
Jillr
+
+
If your sim has to move out it has to go somewhere else or be deleted. This you do on the screen where you change their clothes the icon in the top left hand corner. To move somewhere else decide which house it is to go to. If there is a sim already there then it has to make itself agreeable to that sim by befriending it until you get to good friends. Then there will come the option to move in. It does not have to be a romantic relationship they can just be room mates.
Jillr Posted at: 13:30 Jun19 2012 Post ID: 3121558
Jillr
+
+
Why do you demolish houses its a very expensive thing to do and totally unnecessary unless you want to. Sims can be young,free and single and move about easily as much as they like til they marry. They can just make friends and move in and out as room mates or whatever you want the relationship to be.
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:03 Jun19 2012 Post ID: 3121618
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
If you want free Lp you have to click on the Lp button it gives you a lot of options up to 10000 lp trust me it works enjoy Rock
ChyreTheSimGeekX3 Posted at: 11:39 Jun20 2012 Post ID: 3121833
ChyreTheSimGeekX3
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well, I Have An iPod Touch 4g&Everything works fine for me. I just recently downloaded the game since I found it boring before and I haven't updated it yet..You should wait or, Save the game. If YOu have and icloud account it will be SAVED TO IT. Delete the sims freeplay and redownload it and in option you should be able to get the saved game back.
Displaying Page 3 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close