Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

Getting engaged...?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 7 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Last     Previous | Next
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:22 Oct14 2012 Post ID: 3160689
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I'm level 26, and the goal is get engaged, they will even supply the ring! All the rings I used to have available are gone and the only available one costs 15 life points. No matter what I do, I can't get my sims to say yes, it's freaking expensive and there is no free ring option! Lame
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:13 Oct20 2012 Post ID: 3163823
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
how do you get to level 10 fast?
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:55 Nov05 2012 Post ID: 3169913
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Help!!!!!! I am on level 9 and my goal says get engaged. I accidentally already got my sims to move in and get married before, and now I can't even divorce them so that they can get remarried!! How do I get out of this?? I tried romantic thing around 50 times and still no proposal ring came up. Someone please help me I don't want to restart the game plz help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'( help please respond to this post
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:17 Nov07 2012 Post ID: 3170381
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I'm on level 14 and I have the get engaged as a goal. I have the get engaged button but when I choose it then I'm prompted to choose a ring but all rings are greyed out with the exception of the most expensive one that cost 15lp. I only have 2lp so therefore I can't purchase the ring and I've yet to find a way around this problem. Does anyone else have a solution. I know I could try to get the dog to dig to get enough lp but that's going to take forever. I don't understand why if I have the amount of money that one of the rings cost why it refuses to allow me to purchase one.
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:39 Dec27 2012 Post ID: 3189229
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I cant even get to the get engaged goal and i've done like a hundred!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Not TalkingNot TalkingNot TalkingBrick WallBrick WallBrick WallBrick WallBrick WallBrick WallBrick WallBrick WallBrick WallBrick WallBrick WallBrick WallBrick WallBrick WallBrick Wall
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:30 Dec27 2012 Post ID: 3189308
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Brick WallI'm lv 8 and I made my SIM propose to his partner and she turned him down I was so annoyed
Brick WallBrick Wall
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:54 Dec31 2012 Post ID: 3191935
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
U don't have to wait for the goal on iPad u just fill up the dating bar and hit propose and get a ring...when u hit propose a bunch of rings are ganna show up.....remember a sim can say no......4 me when my boy sim proposed to the girl she said no 2 times then I made her propose to the guy.....u know 2 get a little revenge hehehe.... But he said yess
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:24 Jan04 2013 Post ID: 3194609
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Bounce
i am engaged but i dont know how to get married PLEASE HELP!!!!!!
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:03 Jan24 2013 Post ID: 3202428
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I am on level 9 and my SIMs have rings and are engaged but how do I married them

Forum Guest Posted at: 19:10 Mar01 2013 Post ID: 3220761
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I already have two married sim couples, and i just got the get engaged goal? I already completed it twice, but the goal has shown up and i need to complete it. How the hell do i do it?
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:50 Mar03 2013 Post ID: 3221372
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
How do you skip the getting engaged goal if your sims are already married or how do you get the wedding rings?
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:49 Jul17 2013 Post ID: 3259714
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
my goal is said "get enganged" .but I cannot find 20lp ring ..what should I do ?the 20lp ring is the one that I should buy if wanna keep marriage alive ..help !
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:29 Aug02 2013 Post ID: 3264278
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I'm married already, ad it says do get engaged, what do I do?
Forum Guest Posted at: 05:15 Aug09 2013 Post ID: 3265588
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Why if they are engajed they can't get mariahe and can't bring babys!???
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:12 Aug15 2013 Post ID: 3267472
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I have two engaged sims but they can't get married for some reason. Also, one them is a partner, but the other one says engaged.Eh
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:54 Aug16 2013 Post ID: 3267888
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Anybody understand when like your engaged then it tells you to be romantic so i can get married but when i click romantic it does the romantic stuff then after that i look at the engaged bar.NOTHING.OMG i am getting scared.2nd of all when the green crystal on top of my boy sim i click the girl sim she says engaged but when the crystal on top of the girl i click the boy it says partner and the bar full!! i dont understand please somebody help i am freaking scared! HELP! :( DohDohDohDohDoh
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:39 Aug20 2013 Post ID: 3268793
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
the coulpe were living together before they get marry might the reason that we can't add a baby in sims.
I have tried to let two new sims to be a partner each other.
then the sim of woman promise to the man, this is the first time for me that the couple both show 'engaged' at the same time
then I bring them to the woman's house, and let the woman ask him to move in.
after that, let them being romantic until there are full of pink color of ''engaged'.
I let the man get marry to the woman, I am so happy that I can add a baby after that
but....I still have two couple can't show 'married' at the same time.....so sad....
I think it is because they have lived together so fast...
I tried to divorce a couple, but one still show 'married' after that...even if one is get marry with another...now, three of them are living in the same house:(
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:29 Mar13 2014 Post ID: 3309631
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I'm at level 6 but I'm at partner and it says it's full it's all purple but I keep doing romantic and it won't go to engaged any help
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:52 Mar25 2014 Post ID: 3311787
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I am level 12 and I have two sims that are full partners and i have the option to get them married, but when i press it, all the rings are greyed out and i can't select a ring, so therefore, my sims cannot get married. Help please!
Ellie_Hemmo Posted at: 10:39 Mar26 2014 Post ID: 3312105
Ellie_Hemmo
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
You can't because one sim may leave the other so you need to be married first.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 7 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close