Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims FreePlay

Stuck on goal! Help

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 11
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 9 | 10 | Last     Next
sofiarosacooper Posted at: 07:17 Jun17 2012 Post ID: 3120813
sofiarosacooper
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Right, I had the goal 'Build three workplaces' I seem to be stuck on this because I have proceeded to build the science lab but it's frozen whilst being built, I have no options when clicking on this. Nothing comes up, it's just frozen. Tis mans I can't build anything else and also carry on to my next goal. It is so annoying as I would like to move farther but this goal is frozen on that. No matter what I do, I can't seem to make it work. Please have some answers!!!!!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:41 Jun17 2012 Post ID: 3120893
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I need help on the one where u need two sims to plant?please help
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:40 Jun17 2012 Post ID: 3120901
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
im stuck on make 3 romantic relationships but i have a lot of sims dating and two married and i need money to get a third couple engaged is that all i need ??
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:44 Jun18 2012 Post ID: 3121207
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I need more LP I've been on every single site but none of the ever work can someone please help me xxxWhistle
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:02 Jun18 2012 Post ID: 3121242
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
okay ,so when I go on my Sims that are in a relationship cause there's only (2) of them I click on the get Married Goal but then it say " HOLD UP THERE YOUR SIMS WOULD LIKE TO SPENT MORE TIME TOGETHER and something about doing the goals until i get to get married " So id there anyway I can skip those goals ??? DohThinkBrick Wall
Jillr Posted at: 11:03 Jun19 2012 Post ID: 3121495
Jillr
+
+
We'd all LOVE more lifepoints. They are very hard to find but thats the way the game is. You work at it, doing the goals watching the dogs. I believe its been said all the cheats were removed at the Easter update so you probably wont find a site where it tells you how to cheat. Play the game right and you can get there, spend your time wondering how to cheat and well.....you wont.
Jillr Posted at: 11:06 Jun19 2012 Post ID: 3121496
Jillr
+
+
If you look on the forums for freeplay you can access through the facebook page I believe there is a known bug about buildings stopping finishing being built. It will probably be solved in the next update which is due any day soon. Until then you probably dont have any choice other than to carry on til it does come.
Jillr Posted at: 11:08 Jun19 2012 Post ID: 3121499
Jillr
+
+
A romantic relationship is one where after the being friends and good friends you go on to be romantic. It does not have to go as far as being engaged, though probably to budding romance. This should clear the goal.
Jillr Posted at: 11:13 Jun19 2012 Post ID: 3121504
Jillr
+
+
There are processes that are part of the game. For whatever reason you have to go through what the developers have decreed those are. The goals are what the game is. Two sims who are strangers and become acquaintances, friends , good friend, best friends, start to be romantic, budding romance, dating and then partners. Just like in real life it takes time and committment, perhaps thats what they are trying to show. So no you are not going to be able to skip the goals if you want whats at the end of the goals......engagement, marriage etc. best get down to it.
Forum Guest Posted at: 01:20 Jun20 2012 Post ID: 3121709
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I'm stuck on the goal of making two aims become friends. I took two of my sims an made them flirt or something like that, they became acquaintances then started dating something like that but the goal never got complete, why??? I mean for a relationship to start you gotta become friends then start dating. Why didn't my gaol get complete an if I did it wrong, how can I make two sims become friends the "right" way.
Jillr Posted at: 09:26 Jun20 2012 Post ID: 3121782
Jillr
+
+
They probably by the sound of things did not go through the friend levels before you began the romantic choices. Acquaintance, friend, good friend, best friend, THEN you begin be romantic/dance and get them to budding romance, dating, partner. I dont know you may be able to go back to the be nice be funny and get them through the friend levels but maybe not. If you dont have any other sims eligible for this goal perhaps its worth a try.
ChyreTheSimGeekX3 Posted at: 11:36 Jun20 2012 Post ID: 3121830
ChyreTheSimGeekX3
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Try Setting the time forward?
Like if the science lab has 10 hours left and it's 2:00 right now, change the time to 12:00 AM Okay?
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:55 Jun20 2012 Post ID: 3121952
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
How do u get engaged Think
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:32 Jun21 2012 Post ID: 3122163
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I built a car dealer place, & it won't let me complete/finish it. Whenever I tap on it, everything around it disappears for 1 sec & comes back to normal. But the car dealer place still stays the same. Help me !
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:00 Jun21 2012 Post ID: 3122241
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
i need help on the check mail goal i did daily bonus earlier befor i got check mail so do i hace to wait until the daily bonus get back to get the goal for check the mail
Taffinoz Posted at: 23:08 Jun22 2012 Post ID: 3122656
Taffinoz
+
+
Please help my sims toddler won't sleep in his bed. He starts off there but if I go away when I come back he is sitting upright on the floor. I thought he might need his bed against the wall so I moved it - still sleeping on the floor. I bought him the flash racing car bed (used nearly all my LPs to do it) and the ungrateful little toad is still sleeping on the floor. He didn't do this until I updated yesterday. Any help would be gratefully received as this is the first time I have ever played any sort of game. Many thanks.
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:27 Jun23 2012 Post ID: 3122826
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I'm stuck on the goal get 5 sims to join a house but I only have 4sims and the other sims foreplay said get 4sims at one house it's so frustrating please help
Bexyrexy Posted at: 11:35 Jun24 2012 Post ID: 3123028
Bexyrexy
+
+
I'm stuck on the goal practise painting! Pppllleeeaaasssee help!!!!Smile
Bexyrexy Posted at: 13:09 Jun24 2012 Post ID: 3123045
Bexyrexy
+
+
I'm stuck on the goal practise painting! Pppllleeeaaasssee help!!!!Smile
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:37 Jun24 2012 Post ID: 3123096
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
im stuck and i need HELP!! i have to use a cupcake and it wont let me do it DohDohDohDohDohDoh
Displaying Page 1 of 11
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 9 | 10 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close